Reviews for Worthless
AeonValenfield chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
I loved your story :)
Wheelman747 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Beautiful. I actually almost cried.
bhernandez02897 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
omg that was BRILLIANT! Yu had me feeling what they were going through. It reminds me of the depression I went through. And there was the person who saved my life. I didnt go through hell and back but I was in my own little hell tht no one really physically caused. I love this. I almost cried again. Beautiful
Crow Lady PG67AW chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Good one!After that terrible decision she took,how Chris shows her the differents ways she affect him and how long he'd been in love were really cute,a very well-written history with a sweet ending though the angst before,i liked it. :D
redheadbrowning chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
loved it nice story
Weskette chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Jill and Chris forever! They have such an acid chemistry!
Stardust4 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
wow I loved it :)
WindyWildWolf chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Really beautiful work! I love how you took this route, it's tough to think about but at the same time very believable. I can see Jill possibly resorting to something of that magnitude, just to get the pain to stop. She's been through alot, poor gal :(

Great work! I thoroughly enjoyed this, and poor Chris...he's just as vulnerable as she is, so sad.
xwittychickx chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
I really like what you did with this story, for it being your first more serious story, I think you did pretty well :) But then again, I'm a huge sucker for angst ;D Amazing work, and keep it up!
namine redfield chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
your story is very good
Supermodel Sandwich chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Oh wow, I really loved this.

It's so nice to see another amazing story from you! :D

My favorite part was when Chris called Jill a coward, I could see it so clearly. XD Brilliant. I also loved when Chris was showing Jill what kind of effect she had on him. Amazing writing, everything was extremely clear and descriptive as always.

Thank you for such a wonderful piece of literature :D

/nerd