Reviews for It was worth many wounds?
dr who chapter 1 . 3/17
very good did you read all them
pronker chapter 1 . 8/13/2020
Wonderful entry in the 'characters read their own fanfictions' oover! Must fave. :)
Massive HTTYD Fan chapter 1 . 10/28/2019
I wish I could ever be the author who had a review from a character... However, I’d imagine you’d deserve one more; your verse really is something!
SpaceEngineerPeanut chapter 1 . 4/21/2017
Hmm, another title for this could be 'Watson's Woes' ;). Just wait until Holmes reads about what authors love to put him through!

Absolutely fantastic, thank you.
SCFrankles chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
Love that last line _

Few other favourite lines: "You've been treed by baying packs of hungry mastiffs;/ And, on one unique occasion, you've transformed into a hound."

I thoroughly enjoyed the humour but I was also rather touched by Holmes' analysis of the stories: "...comrade who is closer than a brother." "For each time you were lost, I tried to find you..."
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
This is cute. And it's true. And it rhymes. Very well, I should add. :-)
ladybug114 chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
this was great! creative and fun to read, you referenced every plot that I've ever seen!
cjnwriter chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
That was fantastic! I love it! Fun, but very true. I think all of us are pretty heavy on the Watson whumping here on FanFiction, and that's the reason!
Lisa chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Fantastic! I've followed the authors mentioned and read most of their stories so it was great to read this and think, 'I remember that!'

It is a happy thought that Holmes and Watson approve of authors continuing their lives in tales. :-) x
Friendly chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
This was incredibly realistic, and extremely enjoyable, as I believe you listed every plot device on here, give or take a few. I think you might enjoy the story "A Case of Restraint"; it takes this sort of premise from a little different viewpoint...
Riandra chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
And I shall follow the good Doctor's stirling example - this is wonderful! You have it exactly right - the life-saving friendship between these two will stand as a shining example for centuries to come...
Azolean chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
ROFL!

Oh wow. Thank you for that laugh. I so desperately needed it this morning.

While I could sit here and yet again continue to praise your writing style, I must say it was greatly overshadowed by the content.

I don't know which it worse; the way you presented this awesome piece so beautifully putting into perspective fanfiction as a whole when it comes to character torture; or the fact that I can name almost every single fic you made reference to in here!
Ennui Enigma chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Great job! LOL when I read the last line! Clever :)
Michelle the Editor chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I am a moderate fan of Sherlock Holmes who has never before entered the fandom, but this resonates. You've written a great piece of poetry, and this is a lovely legitimate reason for so many dark fics. Poor Watson.
BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Holmes discovers Ipods. That would be something.