Reviews for Oh No He Didnt
blackwolf chapter 17 . 7/22
hey i just wanted to say, great story. this defenitely could have been executed better, a few grammar mistakes here and there, but... the plot, and the story idea was perfect. I honestly hope that you inspired other writers to write a story of this category. so, good work, and I hope that you maybe expand on this story one day. (also subscribe to my channel black wolf).
Someone chapter 3 . 12/27/2015
So, Gohan at cell?
Guest chapter 2 . 11/27/2015
The line breaks detracted from the story
Poor grammar
Poor word choice
Poor punctuation
Explosive attitudes
The only excuse is this being your first fanfic however that only excuses the attitude and line breaks everything else is due to Poor writing skills
gabelou1991 chapter 17 . 10/22/2015
Aj21yolo chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
Why does everyone kill of chi chi
Gohan's Gurl12 chapter 17 . 4/15/2015
The ending's cute. Love the the story. Hope you write more.
Mr.Son chapter 3 . 11/13/2014
Hi just to let you know it says " credit for eating cell". Not "beating cell"
Takeshi Takeuchi chapter 2 . 6/21/2014
Dude loved the whole vegeta-tude thing had me rolling on the floor
guest 123 chapter 3 . 4/19/2014
eating cell hahaha. did you mean BEATING cell? lol :D
Agent Carolina chapter 5 . 1/23/2014
Apart from quite poor grammar, punctuation and choice of words, there is one thing that is frustrating me with this story and I'm only five chapters in!
Why does everyone just start screaming at each other? Do you know how much attention that would draw to them? Videl and Erasa are shopping together in the mall and she starts screaming at her, for the slightest provocation. In the first chapter, Krillin asked a simple question. Bulma could have politely said "They shall be staying with me." But nope. She goes off her head at him. Sure Bulma has a temper, but come on.
Dr. 18 chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
Good luck with that Gohan. I'm preety sure you'll see them again in the future. *wink,wink,hint,hint,nudge,nudge* 3
Engel2092 chapter 17 . 12/18/2013
you're really good at writing these stories, thank you for them.
FMAlover32 chapter 17 . 7/10/2013
FMAlover32 chapter 8 . 7/10/2013
you took some of these lines from dragon ball yo movie! cool!
vegeta1230 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013