Reviews for Iron Shinobi
narutoz8 chapter 6 . 2/2
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY
MWRANDOM chapter 6 . 1/9
Not bad at all. It's an interesting take on Naruto. Good spelling and grammar. All in all, nice work.
MWRANDOM chapter 3 . 1/9
Good so far, although I admit I'm dissapointed that you stuck with the canon teams. You'd think that a Naruto this different would warrant being put on a different team.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 6 . 11/30/2014
pretty interesting fic so far!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
kyuubijyuubi12 chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
i love it sakura got OWNED
Guest chapter 6 . 9/2/2014
this fiction is really good why stop, i just find way too many good fictions that have been stopped especially before any real romance or good twists happen
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
The school scene before Naruto activated his bloodline was suspiciously familiar *snicker* Suppose there was no harm in using it though. It did get the point across.
Emmaline Haesel chapter 2 . 7/19/2014
Childhood friends turned sweethearts for ever. It's gonna happen. They might have ups and downs, but it will happen.
Damon chapter 6 . 6/24/2014
this was pretty unique and I hope it gets updated sometime.
SkynardTLB chapter 6 . 5/2/2014
Not bad dude.
Though am waighting 2 see what direction the rest of this story gos.
Ejammer chapter 6 . 12/16/2013
all of stories are really good please update
Lu Bane Na chapter 6 . 11/3/2013
Why do you torture us so? Please don't let this story die out.
Lu Bane Na chapter 5 . 11/3/2013
Pretty cool chapter, but I have to make one correction. When you wrote that Tenten unsealed a Bo staff, it should be just one or the other since Bo actually means 'staff,' so saying Bo staff is like saying 'staff staff.'
agnar chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
I truly hope you don't have Naruto do something stupidly retarded like handicap himself unless he 'fights a worthy opponent' like that bullshit portion of his 'clans' beliefs.

Because seriously, a warrior shouldn't be fucking about handicapping himself in actual, REAL combat, you use everything you have to finish the enemy as fast as possible.

In a chunin exam or spar, some kind of one on one duel/contest is one thing. But in real, live combat, life and death, any warrior who fights less than all out is a fucking idiot and deserves to get killed by the opponent he underestimates or plays with.
acetwolf94 chapter 6 . 10/7/2013
I LOVE IT! Its really good.