Reviews for Iron Shinobi
PrincessFang chapter 6 . 3/26
This is actually extremely interesting. Is the Tetsuheikihada your own made-up Kekkei Genkai?
how idiotic when people purposefully write kushina and minato made sarutobi promise that he isn't given the knowledge of his heritage before is the gurantee that in a ninja world people with knowledge of naruto's parentage will remain alive by the time he is in canon naruto never reached a chunin that mean he would never be told about his heritage. what is the gurantee that naruto will remain alive till he rich chunin ninja dies everyday in ninja if a ninja can't keep his heritage secret he doesn't deserve to be a ninja anyway...and what abou not giving enough money to naruto instead making him live like a beggar
Dragonman109 chapter 6 . 3/21
Please update soon.
Monster King chapter 6 . 2/20
Great story I really liked it a shame that it looks like you gave up on it.
Naru naru chapter 2 . 1/29
This story started out good with ch 1 but in ch 2 the dialog with Ino and Naruti fighting was a bit over dramatic and unrealistic in my opinion. It just feels like you just put in some unnecessary talking so they could show off 'at full strength'. Maybe if it was part of the narrating, it would of been better. Something like,
-Naruto and Ino both knew they were about get semi serious but not going all out because Naruto's inherited warrior instincts might make him go abit over board and end up seriously hurting Ino but going close enough to give a good show to there teachers and fellow students .-
It might not be a big thing for other people reading fanfiction but over dramatic and unnecessary talking just ruins stories for me. It's even worse if I started out liking the story like this one.

IF YOU EVER DECIDE TO EDIT I'D DEFINITELY COME BACK.
Publicola chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
Not to be a complete and utter cynic, but given how irrational the villagers are with regard to Naruto, I was kinda expecting the villagers to somehow delude themselves into blaming Naruto for the collapse in the first place. Makes more sense than trying to comprehend why that foul demon-fox would sacrifice itself to save some random kid, you know?
shedges19 chapter 3 . 7/25/2016
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
rhizz17 chapter 6 . 4/4/2016
update please
WelshDragon18 chapter 6 . 3/10/2016
please update this story is awesome