Reviews for For Mandy, With Love
deaththekidsgirl8 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
i this story its my favorite slash with this couple
Elliot chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
i want a copy of that tape. *
naru-chan 92 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
O...M...F...G

...THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOO FUNNY!

funny cute (me likey lemon XD) do you know how much i missed your updates? (sigh) nice of you to come back :D
SammiZ chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Dang! I swear, your stories just get hotter and hotter all the time! I'm in between saying "Mandy, your so lucky!" to "Aww, poor Mandy!" for not being able to experience what Tory and Colin do. It makes me feel sad for myself too. xD
Masterchibisukechan chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
ohoho this is amazing... really funny aand really hot3 ahaha friggin awesome i love how mandy is in here
Bandersnatch202 chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Zomg I was wondering when we would get something new from you! Seems you've been storing up hotness here haha. That was sexy as hell, dunno HOW Mandy is gonna be able to look at the boys again, let alone how they'll look at her. Did a good job with Mandys PoV as well, not to girly "likeohmygawd!" but just enough to be accurate to how she seemed in the comic. And yes I could see her using emoticons too, I do! _

Anyways, good to see you're still writing, hope to see more...

And YES I do plan on finishing my fic.. eventually .
wonder1440 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Oh yes! What a unique way of "doin it".. LOL. I was so afraid that people just didn't have time for the boys anymore. Love you!
Julia chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Hahahaha! Excellent! Very well-done. I almost feel like saying Mandy's preverted, but then who am I to talk? I enjoy reading this stuff, don't I? Aw man, great job, as always. _