Reviews for Brought Together by a Lap Dance
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
love it
scmumsy chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I so like this version way better than the original! LOL Good work
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
cool story
Pinkbeachlulu chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
You missed a very vital line "please tell me your gonna get naked?" and you could have given more after the kiss back at the apartment but other wise pretty good
l chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Max and Alec are so incredibly amazing for each other. logan sucks ass. Thanks for this. Max/Alec ftw! ;D
ZkKtTysoul chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Effing good. The only criticism I have is when you are going with the shows dialog, and giving their mental thoughts, that there wasn't a little more. It was fun getting your interpretation and more the better. Getting a little more Alec thoughts on her twirling his hair unsexy like would have just added more icing to the cake. Which is exactly what you did; icing. Of course I liked your ending way better. Thanks for a fantastic read.
FanfictionFan chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Great! What a relief to read a fanfiction story written by an author with some talent!
LaedieDuske chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
So much better than the way the show went. Always miffed me that she was so cold and unfeeling when he got shot living up to her crusade. When she tossed out "been there, done that" at JamPony I wanted someone to shoot HER. *grumble* She claimed to be all about helping other Transgenics, yet she could stand by and ignore him suffering - yeah, I like your version MUCH better. :-) Thank you for sharing!

LD
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I always did love the ambigious statement saying he always falls for the girl's he can't have. Good story!
quirkys chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
definitely enjoyed this outcome of the lap dance. ;)
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
I had the feeling that, based on the summary, this would be my favorite one of your fics, and ta-da- it was! It was so much fun reading what should have been going on in their heads and hearts during the episode's dialogue. Love how you worked through everything and how you made sure that it was a real relationship at the end. The last line definitely had me LOL :) Great work!
Hall chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
All I gotta say is just keep 'em coming... More Alec/Max fics. You're awesome.
acb chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Very very good. Max and Alec were so in character and that's rare for an author to get them BOTH right in the same story. Great job! I loved it!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Oh I like this version of the episode so much better!

I wanted more to happen at the club and I love how you did that.

Love how you changed the alterations to be realistic with the episode and Alec's little speech was believable to the extent he wasn't declaring love but that he wanted to have a shot cause he liked her. I liked that speech a lot!

I like the ending paragraph too when you said what has happened with them...like it a lot.

BTW, when Max and Alec went to Logan's with the merman, you had a name typo, you wrote that Alec was standing by the table when it was really Logan.

Great one shot! D
AlecDeanFan chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Now this is the way the episode should have been. Excellant story. I loved it. Have you thought about totally redoing all of season 2? I think it would be great. Anyway, I can't wait for your next story.