Reviews for History
Elise.v chapter 21 . 9/1/2016
Omg best story ever. I only wish they had a little more meaningfull conversation on the end you can write romance as the best. This is real love and this makes them my otp oMG i LOVE u!
Guest chapter 21 . 5/15/2016
i really loved this story but we deserved more of an ending with Delena than that
Andychan chapter 21 . 9/8/2015
It was a bit confusing,but worked out pretty good the fanfic nd luv dalena for life nd I do think tht the series should hve been plotted by u…ur so much better at writing then any authors tht I read writing abt damon&elena fanfics! Love dis from Andychan!•/_\•
Guest chapter 15 . 4/29/2015
did stefan sleep with katherine when he thought she was elena
zaubernuss chapter 21 . 2/3/2015
I don't know what to say... This was a capturing, stunning and well-written story, with a lot of angst in the last chapters. But honestly - how can you leave us hanging like this in the end? After all that build-up tension between Elena and Damon, they come finally to admit their feelings.. and this is it?

It doesn't have to be smut if you don't feel like writing it (though judging from some of the scenes you DID write, I think definitely you could), but at least give us something more... an epilogue, or maybe even an added chapter as a one-shot?

After going through so much pain and misunderstanding, Elena and Damon deserve some more quality time together! ;)
Kina Kalamari chapter 21 . 9/17/2014
This was absolutely excellent. There were some dark parts and some humorous parts and you didn't pull your punches with Damon's characterization. I've found that a lot of authors like to just straight-up ignore all the bad stuff he's done so they can write cutesy fluff, and it just doesn't work so well for me.

But anyway, your prose was lovely, and the story itself was really interesting and well-contained. Very nice. :)
WickedBlue chapter 21 . 5/19/2014
Wow! What a compelling read. (Pun totally intended :) )

I really love it. The perfect mixture of romance, angst and hurt/comfort. Made me totally forget everything around me and I couldn't put it away until the last line. Brilliant! Thank you so much for writing this wonderful fic.
bella-swan25 chapter 21 . 1/2/2014
Loved it
Leandril chapter 21 . 11/10/2013
What an amazing story! The first time I read it was a few months ago but I realised I never left a review. Now, having read dozens upon dozens DE fanfics, I can honestly say that this is probably the best post 1x22 story and one of the best DE stories on this site in general. I love everything about it, from everybody being so beautifully in character, through Damon's snarky lines and Dalaric and Deremy bromance, to the ever-growing love between Damon and Elena. It was an insanely satisfying ride you took me on and I commend you for that.
WitchMitzi chapter 21 . 10/21/2013
Great Story!
TashaRose chapter 21 . 8/7/2013
Very nice and well thought out story. I would have liked just a bit more in the final chapter, but I am quite content with the happy ending.
Doppelicious64 chapter 21 . 7/8/2013
This was an amazing story I loved it all
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 21 . 7/2/2013
oh wow. I don't know HOW you managed to keep this from being M rated with all the sexual tension between Elena and Damon. you captured their relationship PERFECTLY! and EVERYONE had perfect personalities. you are phenomenal. great job. with just this one fic read, you have become a favorite author. you write one SENSATIONAL story and you had me hooked from beginning to end.
JohnGilbertVampirehunter chapter 20 . 6/10/2013
I'm a little confused John wasn't Jenna's brother
Guest chapter 21 . 5/12/2013
Its the second time i read this story, and can only say: i love it!