Reviews for Seasons of Love
Lost chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
this one is pretty good. You Kinda get around which age they are n that stuff. And Its written in a nice way. You made them seem like a cute pair(well they are...).
Lithium Amaranth chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
That's so cute! I love how at first it seems like a bunch of random unrelated drabbles but as you get further along you can see that it's all one story except at different times ! That's clever. I like how they're all in no particular order and when you find out it's all one story, it makes you feel special :D lol (btw I was like AWWWWW! when I found out Mokona was something Kurogane won for Fai XD XD)
WandaDido chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
So sad! I would want to know why they were blind/in a wheelchair but I guess it was an accident or something, hehe.
Mashiara91 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
a couple of things that i like about this story:

1) the way you play with time is very innovative and i love how it's not linear and it almost seems like two stories. one with them as kids and one with them as old people.

2)i love how you played around with their ages. baby fai is adorable beyond anything.

of course, because you played around with the time, some of the things got a bit confusing. i wasn't sure if this was an AU story or if it was a combo between au and cannon...that's my "criticism".

but i'll say this again, i really like how you jumped around, it's a lot more interesting that linear time that's been done a billion times. great work!
GlamGirl255 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
AWWWWWWWWWWWW this made me smile so much its soo cute! heart.. thanks.
Alainn Fluorite chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
-throwing a huge trash can full of tears-soaked tissue out of the window- that was very beautiful and sad. The way you told the story was perfect and the plot itself was riddicilously amazing! You HAVE to make a sequel of this masterpiece!
Evraska chapter 1 . 5/29/2010