Reviews for On a Side Note
Pianoluver18 chapter 24 . 10/27/2012
Oh my gosh! Can I first of all say I love all these one shots. But this one? Fan-freaking-tastic. Beautifully written. I'm sitting here crying at my computer screen. I'm sure my roommate believes I'm mentally ill. Roy! Come back! Ahhh! Anyways. Keep up the wonderful work. I really enjoy reading your stories. Very good.
InsanityAndTheCat chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
JEEZ LOUISE! How can you write stuff that i have to cover my mouth as to not wake anyone up due to my laughing (it's like midnight at the moment...couldn't stop reading) to having tears in my eyes especially with chapter 24. Well what ever it is that's pretty damn awesome :)
Its currently midnight here over in Australia and all iv done tonight is read this fic...all I can say is AWSOME :D please post more, PLEASE...or the evil zombie cow will be after you, he knows all...
Anywho great fanfic can't wait to read more _
Starship Artisan chapter 25 . 6/12/2012
This is actually a nice little thing, and it's awes
Silence Is Not Golden chapter 24 . 9/15/2011
*sniff* this is just...amazing just amazing :D
Flower in the River chapter 24 . 9/10/2011
Oh my gosh. That last one, "ThirtyOne" made me cry. All of these are absolutely amazing, though. I love Royai, so much. I hope you can find the time to update soon!
Starship Artisan chapter 24 . 9/8/2011
I swear my eyes have started to tear up... That was extremly sad but beautifully written, nice work
Hana no Sutoomu chapter 24 . 9/8/2011
well now i'm really sad, i was nearly in tears. It was really well writen though and the wors flowed relly nicely.
UniversalBunny chapter 24 . 9/8/2011
Angsttttttt T.T Nooooooooo I like fluffy ones more! Because just by reading the little kid's da da, it had me tearing.
D-chi chapter 22 . 8/31/2011
Wahaha, Riza is so mean.
Starship Artisan chapter 23 . 8/30/2011
XD that made me laugh a bit, nice job on these :D
D-chi chapter 16 . 8/30/2011
Truly, it would happen like this.
D-chi chapter 13 . 8/30/2011
My mom thinks Travis Willingham sounds like Tim Gunn.
D-chi chapter 11 . 8/30/2011
Nice to see a Bradley POV one.
D-chi chapter 10 . 8/30/2011
Roy babies.
D-chi chapter 5 . 8/30/2011
That was so beautiful and sad.