Reviews for A Picture's Worth a Hundred Words III
Kiyutsuna chapter 6 . 6/26/2011
Hello there!

*Glomps* Your Gravitation one-shots are just SO amazing! Like seriously, the characters are rarely ever OOC. And from the other Gravitation fics I've read, it's quite easy to make Yuki OOC. But you somehow managed to make him seem all loving without going OOC! *Glittery fangirl stare*

Lol, I spent all last night and this morning reading the 3 100 word drabble collections. I honestly love them to death! I'll for sure be following this one until the end! 3

How you could make them all 100 words is amazing...I could never have the patience to edit every single one to be exactly 100 words, how do you do it? *Awed*

Well, that's all Please keep writing these epic drabbles~
Guest chapter 6 . 6/12/2011
I've been so hooked on your drabbles since the first series! I'll be so excited when the next gets posted! Your ideas are so creative :D I showed my buddy (she's also an intense gravi fan) and she's now hooked too! xD I LAAAVE you Nini-chan! :D 3333
Little Karma chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
I love these, they always make me laugh.

I was thinking it would be cool to see your take on how Shuichi told his parents he was gay.
IronicNarwhal chapter 2 . 2/2/2011
:O WICKED! IDINA! Yes, yes, yes! I love Idina soooo much! XD *totally fangirls*

Have you seen RENT? Oh my GOD I love RENT...

Sorry. I really love these drabbles and I hope you continue! _

-Lynn
lidor chapter 6 . 12/29/2010
היי!

טוב אז ככה , אני יודעת שאת יכולה לקרוא עיברית ואני אצלנית מידי לכתוב באנגלית

קודם אני מאוד אוהבת את הכתיבה שלך , אז תמשיכי לכתוב :)

דבר שני !

יש לי רעיון לסיפור:

מה לגבי, יוקי הולך לטיפול שיניים , והוא כולו מסומם מהתרופות,

ואיך הוא מתייחס לשואיצ'י ככה

שיהיה בהצלחה !
orangepencils chapter 6 . 8/21/2010
ahahahahha truer words have never been written before the last line XD. nicely done!
Arcus Pluvius chapter 6 . 8/21/2010
For the past few months i never could be stuffed to write a review for any story. I used to always leave one but then i just got too lazy. Anyway, i read the two stories before this one and i loved them but i never reviewed, (sorry about that) but for some reason i just had to review this chapter. I can so see Shu doing that stuff. I love him so much. Now you'll have to do what Yuki's past jobs were, although i can't really picture him doing anything but writing. Can you imagine Yuki working at an ice-cream stand?

Please update soon and i'm really, really, really looking forward to Sakano/K! I love them. They would be so cute! :)
anon chapter 6 . 8/14/2010
Shu also worked at a bar/restaurant apparently( the very first volume). Personally, I thought he looked hot all dressed up as a waiter!
Always a Bookworm chapter 6 . 8/14/2010
*laughs* Exactly how I imagine Shuichi working- he really would be the nightmare employee! XD!

Nice work, and I would really like to have Yuki's one- bet he would be a really terrible employee too, just in a different way (I mean, can you imagine him having to interact with people in an office? Ouch!)

Well done, Nini, fantastic chapter! :D

Bookworm
Roni-chan chapter 6 . 8/14/2010
Oh. My. Gosh. I nearly fell off the chair laughing. This is SO Shuichi-like! :DD

I'd LOVE to see a similar one about Yuki, though a bit less, um, disastrous... xD

As always,

That's okay... RL is important too, Nini! :D

I didn't know you're on LJ too! So am I! XD
KittenCeez chapter 5 . 8/8/2010
LMFAO!

RIP Toaster, enjoy toaster heaven!

I can never wait for more!

KittenCeez!

xMeowx
Always a Bookworm chapter 5 . 8/8/2010
Oh dear. Poor toaster, we will truly miss you! *wipes away a tear* At least it had a hilarious end! Also, it was witness to plenty of Yuki/Shu hot smut during it's brief lifetime, which makes it all worth it! XD!

Awesome chapter, it made me laugh and I can totally imagine this happening. I wonder what they'd say if people asked how they broke their toaster... Actually, I can imagine. Yuki would just say it straight out and Shu would blush. *giggles*

Anyway, moving on from my sleep-deprived randomness, this was a really good chapter, well done. Looking forward to the next one! :D

Bookworm
vixen-of-the-roses chapter 5 . 7/27/2010
Yay! my favorite drabble series is back, although the demise of the toaster was a bit heartbreaking!