Reviews for To Do List
BellaPur chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
AWk! That's so sweet!
lilylou101 chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
:) That was so funny:) i liked how you included Hannah in this fic! It was cute!:)
The Fourth Black Sister chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Ha that was funny. I love how confused Ernie was it shows the true spirit of wizarding ignorance. :D
Jemennuie chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Haha, funny start. I look forward to reading more :)
HerTaintedQuill chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
That is really really nice. Good job.
controlled climb chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Oh Merlin, poor Ernie x33

I love the way you portrayed him, and how you wrote about how confusing the Muggle world would be for purebloods :)

A cute and interesting insight _
RoseScor90 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
That was funny!

And the game parlor video game thing was nice too!
x-NewGirlInTown-x chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Haha, this is funny! :) There were a few grammatical issues, but to be honest I'm not a stickler for that - when I read a fic, I mainly look for plotline, and I thought this was a refreshingly original, funny piece :)
iMissHP chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
I was not sure what a "parlour game" was, even though I think I understood the misunderstanding here. I really liked how clueless Ernie was! Great job!
HumanBeing235 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Haha, that was funny :) I'll definitely read the other chapters when they are here.
Princess Ducky chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
That's cute :)

Keep Writing

Princess Ducky
Written Sparks chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
This is pretty funny. I like the idea of Ernie getting all mad that he doesn't understand. Good job.
Morghen chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Oh, I liked this! I do not think I have ever read an Ernie fic but I like the way you portrayed him. Haha, I didn't even know what a parlour game was until a read this. Good job!

-Morghen
Schermionie chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Lol, an amusing take on failure indeed! Ernie is an adorable idiot in this, I must say. :)