Reviews for How to Housebreak Your Son's Dragon
P Gwainbenn chapter 4 . 10/29/2014
This story is so wonderfull! I was laughting so hard, I almost fell of my chair. The images in my head where just hilarious! You are a genious!
So, please, please, when will be the next update?
Guitar Amateur chapter 4 . 9/23/2014
Aw, man! Not updated for 4 years...? Drat! I was really liking this, too!
Well, if you ever get back to finishing this, let me know, kay?
RowanaRenee chapter 4 . 7/11/2014
Oh, great and wonderful author, please please please please please please please pleeeaaaaase tell me there's more of this? It's seriously fantastic. It's amazing. You're amazing. Toothless is amazing. Stoick and Gobber and even unconscious!Hiccup are all amazing. I love the way you write everyone, and especially the insights into Toothless' thoughts! 3
RowanaRenee chapter 2 . 7/11/2014
I was trying to avoid typing since people are trying to sleep right now, but THIS. IS. THE MOST. ADORABLE STORY. 3 Seriously. Favourite. Ever. Best. So good. It's beautiful. Toothless is perfect. Stoick and Gobber sound perfect. I love you. *Hugs you* *Hands you a plush Night Fury*
EmmerzK chapter 4 . 5/6/2014
I love this story! It's so precious! I haven't really thought much abt the relationship between stoick and toothless while hiccup was out. This is so fun, do love it! Keep up the good work! :)
hiccupandtoothlessforever chapter 4 . 1/3/2014
Plz keep writing this is really good! I really thought they might have noticed that Toothless is trying to do the same as Hiccup (Cough cough) i say no more for i might just get my hopes up XD
Silawatsi chapter 4 . 10/24/2013
I am rolling on my floor right now, squee-ing. This is just too darn cute! The very -idea- of Toothless badgering Stoick to be friends sends me into a fit of giggles, and you nail the every character flawlessly.

But I've noticed that the most recent chapter arrived three years ago... I really, REALLY hope that this isn't a deadfic.
Book girl fan chapter 4 . 10/23/2013
Yes! Do what Hiccup would do! That should work.
Book girl fan chapter 3 . 10/23/2013
Stoick just isn't getting it, and though Toothless is trying, he obviously just doesn't have Hiccup's ability to communicate.
uchiha-sakura193 chapter 4 . 10/2/2013
I must say...
Hiccup has been out cold for 3 years already!
Any update planned for this?
A-Box-Of-Scraps chapter 4 . 9/28/2013
Eheheh. Ok, ok, ok. Stoick... Wow. What a failure. Toothless,just wants to be friends! And to play with you!

Haha. I can totally imagine Tuffnut trying to sacrifice Ruffnut to Toothless..
A-Box-Of-Scraps chapter 2 . 9/28/2013

I love this story. It's incredible!
words-with-dragons chapter 4 . 8/13/2013
I just read the last few chapters - brilliant! Bloody brilliant, in character and HILARIOUS! XD I was smiling and laughing the whole time; you have Stoick and Toothless' characters down pact! Excellent, excellent job! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Forever Day chapter 4 . 7/22/2013
I LOVED this. Your Toothless was hilarious and just the idea of Stoik and him... add to that your very readable, pleasant style of writing and it's something extremely enjoyable. I especially enjoyed the idea of a playfight between them, especially Toothless's thought processes as they happened. Thanks for writing this and please update soon.
asdfjkl chapter 4 . 7/1/2013