Reviews for How to Housebreak Your Son's Dragon
YaAz97 chapter 1 . 7/14
love how i flows,since I can't seem to find fics that tell what happened during Hiccup's coma,your story is fun to read.. update soon..
Love this story!
Born in 20th Century chapter 4 . 4/15
This is absolutely brilliant, I can't wait to read more! :D
Born in 20th Century chapter 2 . 4/15
I loved the detailed description of Toothless approaching Stoic towards the end of this oneshot! The description was so vivid I could picture Toothless's movements and expression in my head! :oD
It's been 7 friggin years. You need to update right now. I swear to god I will come over there and force you to right every word. NOW UPDATE!
lillelouis chapter 4 . 3/14/2016
Squee :D this is so awesome! Totally following :P
Guest chapter 4 . 1/30/2016
Ha ha! Toothless play on! :)
Insanityisgood25 chapter 4 . 10/20/2015
UPDATE! IT'S BEEN FIVE YEARS!
P Gwainbenn chapter 4 . 10/29/2014
This story is so wonderfull! I was laughting so hard, I almost fell of my chair. The images in my head where just hilarious! You are a genious!
So, please, please, when will be the next update?
Guitar Amateur chapter 4 . 9/23/2014
Aw, man! Not updated for 4 years...? Drat! I was really liking this, too!
Well, if you ever get back to finishing this, let me know, kay?
RowanaRenee chapter 4 . 7/11/2014
Oh, great and wonderful author, please please please please please please please pleeeaaaaase tell me there's more of this? It's seriously fantastic. It's amazing. You're amazing. Toothless is amazing. Stoick and Gobber and even unconscious!Hiccup are all amazing. I love the way you write everyone, and especially the insights into Toothless' thoughts! 3
RowanaRenee chapter 2 . 7/11/2014
I was trying to avoid typing since people are trying to sleep right now, but THIS. IS. THE MOST. ADORABLE STORY. 3 Seriously. Favourite. Ever. Best. So good. It's beautiful. Toothless is perfect. Stoick and Gobber sound perfect. I love you. *Hugs you* *Hands you a plush Night Fury*
EmmerzK chapter 4 . 5/6/2014
I love this story! It's so precious! I haven't really thought much abt the relationship between stoick and toothless while hiccup was out. This is so fun, do love it! Keep up the good work! :)
hiccupandtoothlessforever chapter 4 . 1/3/2014
Plz keep writing this is really good! I really thought they might have noticed that Toothless is trying to do the same as Hiccup (Cough cough) i say no more for i might just get my hopes up XD
Silawatsi chapter 4 . 10/24/2013
I am rolling on my floor right now, squee-ing. This is just too darn cute! The very -idea- of Toothless badgering Stoick to be friends sends me into a fit of giggles, and you nail the every character flawlessly.

But I've noticed that the most recent chapter arrived three years ago... I really, REALLY hope that this isn't a deadfic.