Reviews for Escaping Normal
KimiruMai chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Damn, this is your first story? goes to cry in a corner*
forbidenangel231 chapter 4 . 8/20/2011
I really enjoyed reading this. Simply amazing. :)
writertron chapter 4 . 1/1/2011
LOVE! this is awesome in every way.
Benevolent Contradiction chapter 4 . 9/5/2010
Okay. Lawl, this is definitely, without a doubt, up in the top 3 best fanfics I've ever read. :3 I thought it was written out very well and it sounded like it was planned perfectly as well. I didn't see any mistakes in my opinion. :P I loved the whole she put the helmet on and now she's his part. XD This fic was insanely fun to read. It made my weekend awesome.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 4 . 9/2/2010
nice
Rizeru chapter 4 . 8/26/2010
Me lovey. I especially like the concept of the helmet/claim thing. I'm kinda sad this story was only 4 chapters long! Hope you write something again soon...
Rizeru chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
Just started reading this story. I love your descriptions - they are vivid and manage to sketch a picture with relatively few words. Am moving on to the next chappie this instant!
SR chapter 4 . 8/16/2010
Short. Sweet. Sentimental. This was a cute, well written piece, that takes hold of the interest in a lazy sort of way that is both enjoyable and almost comforting. You particular way of describing things is... unique to say the least, but amusingly, and emdearingly so.

The only problems I would have is that your characters were rather out of character. While I understand both are rather complex and multifaceted despite what the manga/anime predominatly portrays, the manner in which Orihime and Ulquiorra speak and act at times, feels a bit unnatural, and almost as though taken over by another voice. That is not to say they are completely OOC, just slightly so.

All in all, good work and I hope you keep writing. Congradulations on finally finishing a fic, care to share your cure for writer's block?
Toph43 chapter 4 . 8/10/2010
THAT WAS SOOOO CUTE!
anony chapter 4 . 7/29/2010
loved it thanks for writing...
Xylexia chapter 4 . 7/15/2010
That was really cute :)
Xylexia chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
Lucky lucky Orihime! I could only IMAGINE running my fingers through the fur sticking up out of his back and shoulders xD
Xylexia chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Haha I love the 'creepy new student'

If only all those preppies knew!

The flash back is/was interesting. I like this Orihime...she's a bit vulgar but I suppose that's just a side affect of the war. As with the bluntness, she got it from spending so much time with Ulqui )
Rag Daz the Spaz Kat chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
You definitely have become one of my favorite authors for this pairing! I loved the incredible detail you once again put into the story. I once again pictured everything in my mind as I read! Great work... :)
LovetheWords chapter 4 . 7/8/2010
Truly entertaining. You have a rather elegant way with words and still manage to maintain a steady flow. However, as brilliant as this may be, I have noted one thing. It isn't necessarily a bad thing, just an observation. Orihime doesn't seem quite in character. Your version of Orihime is quite level headed and is, for lack of a better word, less ditzy. I personally prefer her this way.

Inspiring story. I look forward to more.