Reviews for Thirteen
Happyfish chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
This was good and heartbreaking,
DaGypsyGirl chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Gosh I would kill him. Or myself...whichever hurts him more, I guess. Well, on another note, it was written well and it was easy to imagine everything that happened, I like your writing style :)
ZoZo1770 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
This is so original, I adored every word! I love the whole 'Thirteen' concept, it was very effective. And I loved a dark Jareth, it was a nice change to the fluffy stuff I usually read. His personality fits him so well and your characterization of him was lovely! Well done!
Ilhja chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Not as dark as I thought you would make it. It is more like a "normal" jareth (in my world)
jackiemack916 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Wow. Very dark, but you are very gifted. So many of the Labrynth fanfics have Jareth doing a complete 180 and he's just this besotted man. I like reading those, too, but they just ring false.
austheke chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Fantastic. I loved the "thirteen..." repetition-it tied it all together and really made the years pass fluidly. And the last one, where she no longer knew how many years had passed... that was beautiful. I applauded mentally. XD

There are always a lot of ways to approach Jareth's personality, and I'm quite fond of evil!Jareth myself. It was very well done here-very cold and unforgiving. You ought to be proud of yourself!

Aus
Jacqueline.A.Hyde chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I like the darkness in this, the almost realistic ultimatum he gives her, and the way you portray his twisted love for in all good job!
Kaela Ivela chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
One thing I really liked about this story is that you didn't turn him into an overly mushy good guy. The only thing I didn't like was the words in italics, are they thoughts? They confused me a little.
PassiveObserver chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
I honestly think that the only reason you haven't gotten as many reviews as this story deserves is because not many people read Labyrinth fics. I was surprised to hear that the was your first time writing one. I think the portrayal is true to the characters, and delicious. Please keep writing. :)
Chixon chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
I loved it! The setup was marvelous, the execution was flawless, and it finished with a perfect fairy ending:

She lived (happily?) ever after.

I wish there were more stories that brought back some of the classic nature of fairies dealings with humans. They certainly weren't all good Fairy Godmothers.

Needless, to say, I am quite pleased. Fav
BrazeRancor chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
You remind me of the babe.

But anyway, that was a little... wacky? Dark? I dunno. Very good at least. Have you read Return to Labyrinth? it's a western manga based after the movie. It's also pretty good.