Reviews for Truce or Consequences
Well of Silence chapter 15 . 7/28/2013
This was hysterical. Ron and Drakken at their best .
honoradele chapter 15 . 7/11/2013
I hate one shots, the good ones always leave you wanting more.

Please Sir, may I have some more. Please?
aIetto chapter 9 . 6/10/2013
"Every American lies to the government. It's known as filing your income tax."
I don't know why I thought it was so funny. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I'm not American.
Earu chapter 15 . 4/2/2013
Very nice story.. Put a smile on my face :) The ending was Awwwww! Ron and Drakken was very funny and there was an invisible innuendo between Kim and Shego I always like.. :)
Bubblezmith chapter 15 . 2/20/2012
Never much liked Hope(he couldn't act) and Crosby made better movies with Danny Kay, but I loved this one.
the grey mage chapter 15 . 10/13/2011
with the exception to your "best enemies" universe, this is my favorite one you've written. i don't feel you wrote rons parts down to his character, except that money generating scene, but you had draken and the girls down pat. also not enough rufus.
RonHeartbreaker chapter 15 . 7/20/2011
I was laughing out loud all through this chapter. The Ron/Drakken retelling of their manly story should be regarded as a classic of KP fanfic. And this line: Drakken sat up proudly, "I think the mistake was perfectly natural." I also really laughed when Drakken declared that he had room for a slice of cheesecake.

The ending, and Kim's final act of evil - "please please please" - was entirely satisfying. This story is well-nigh flawless. Bravo on writing a great fic which is engaging, full of adventure, fun, sweet, features four great characters being themselves and interacting in very entertaining ways. Bravo!

I just wish I'd read it earlier so I could have nominated it for the Fannies.
RonHeartbreaker chapter 14 . 7/20/2011
KiY - I think all my reviews are just blending together for this story, but the fact is you've done great work here. So many nice touches sprinkled throughout each chapter, whether it's Drakken's completely-in-tune megalomania, the absurdity of their adventure, or throwaway lines like "my plans only fail because of Kim Possible and her… Oh, that's you, isn't it." I don't know how much time you put into each chapter but the plotting, pacing, dialogue, local color, and humor are really extremely polished.
RonHeartbreaker chapter 13 . 7/20/2011
I was wondering why, in the last Shego-Kim chapter, Kim was feeling terrible after getting the compliment. I was briefly worried that she had committed to turn Shego in or something. This is a much more satisfactory outcome. A good line in there about there being evil hope yet for Kim.
RonHeartbreaker chapter 11 . 7/20/2011
Kim and Shego really make a good team. Good for you, btw, for not using Kim's first glass of wine as an excuse to throw the two of them into bed. Not like an artist like yourself would have gone there, but short cuts can be helpful. Smart point, too, about how Shego can want Drakken back and be worried for him without necessarily being sweet on him. I like that you're dragging up and tossing out a lot of fanfic tropes.

Kim shortsheeting Shego! Great.
RonHeartbreaker chapter 10 . 7/20/2011
More great Ron-Drakken amusement here. The two of them convincing themselves that they can't see the yaks is really clever. And the interactions between the two of them and the yak herders - brilliant.

BTW, something I meant to write about the last chapter: I heartily approve of Shego's high estimation of Rufus. Shego may be evil, but she's no dummy.
RonHeartbreaker chapter 9 . 7/19/2011
"You travel with Drakken." "Point taken." Very good line.

Too bad they didn't have a bottle of Johnny Walker Black to give the warden. It's liquid gold to the avaricious developing country bureaucrat.

"Assistants don't hit their bosses." "You've never hit Drakken?" Another quality exchange.
RonHeartbreaker chapter 8 . 7/19/2011
I've never read Lost Horizon. Maybe I will. A little disappointed that the mysticism is just an act - I thought maybe there be some monkey magic tie-in.

Love love love the honor vs. honour, labor vs. labour, etc. Top flight! You've definitely got the road movie banter going.
RonHeartbreaker chapter 7 . 7/19/2011
Ahh.. Nobody writes Shego better than you, KiY. Jim and Tim complaining about Kim's not-evil-enough behavior, btw, is perfect.
RonHeartbreaker chapter 6 . 7/19/2011
Ok, the Drakken-Ron scenes are very enjoyable but, as always with your writing I want to get through them so as to get back to the main Kim-Shego drama. Though the last line of this chapter is top-flight. As is Pamela/Yasmine.

This was ahard chapter to read because I had dinner a couple hours ago and was getting really hungry reading it. No more food description!