Reviews for The Adventures of Naruto Namikaze Uzumaki
NeonZangetsu chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Aw, they're so cute together. And I agree, in a world like theirs it would be understandable that feelings mature quickly; because the life of a shinobi is a short one and even a genin should know that. Well, I'm on to the next chapter!

KirbySuperStarNinja chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
So far, this story is a 100% awesome. Write more! :3
Pointer3109 chapter 3 . 9/9/2010
I'm fairly new to Naruto Fanfiction, but I'm starting to believe that Sarutobi is a weak Hokage on the whole.

How about a fic where Jaraiya tries and fails to knock out Minuto, while they're fighting over who will seal the Kyuubi, Sarutobi grabs Naruto and does the deed.
Byakurai Namikaze chapter 7 . 7/21/2010
aww man. oh well if someone adopts it all I'm gonna say is that he or she better not screw it up
lord naryk chapter 3 . 7/20/2010
In chapter 3, you said that Naruto bloodline from his mother is actually very well adapt at Kinjutsu or sword fighting.

Kinjutsu actually means forbidden jutsu

Kenjutsu is sword fighting
Dragon Ninja chapter 7 . 7/20/2010
I rally like this story but i can't contine it because i still need to crate an acont and finsh my other stories. If you ever think of contining post it. I hope you change your mind. Can't wait to see if you contine o some one else dose it.
hpgirl94 chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
update soon! this is really good! :)
choco-rose chapter 6 . 7/16/2010
plz update when you have time XD XD XD :3
MidnightMusic96 chapter 6 . 7/14/2010
Don't worry I can wait. The story is too good not to wait for.

I see why you would need so much time.

Amazing story, nicely written
dragon ninja chapter 6 . 7/11/2010
I got an isea for the invasion the 4th uses a spaical Just that knocks him into a coma for a fewyears and the 3rd dies.
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 6 . 7/10/2010
Wow, two author notes in a row. Dang. Anyway, this fic is really good so far. I love that Naruto isn't as dense as he is in the series. Hey actually asked her out! *insert girly scream* It's really great! Sasuke isn't power hungry! I love how the events have turned out. Everything seems to be perfect. But then you have those villains and stuff, but oh well. Please update as soon as you can. I love Naruto and Hinata.
InARealPickle chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
They're six. o.O

At that age of course it's a crush!

Puppy love is cute and all, but no need to make it ridiculous by blowing it out of proportion.

My son at that age had five girlfriends at the same time and swore he loved and would marry them all. lol
SilentSinger948 chapter 2 . 6/12/2010
Nice chapter.
MugetsuIchigo chapter 4 . 6/11/2010
FINALLY! THE WAVE ARC! it there going to be different compare to the series(except that hinata is in the team)? plz update asap!
SilentSinger948 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010