Reviews for The Sad Sloth's meloncholy fears
Werd chapter 1 . 1/23
Sids family was in ice age 4 wonder what happened to zack and bertie
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Im quite proud of my work, maybe someday i get rekonistion:)
Saphirabrightscale chapter 7 . 7/12/2012
Aw in every chapter! :)
A.G.Wicked chapter 7 . 4/1/2011
This story is so touching and wonderful!

I really like how the herd shows that they really care for Sid!

You did an wonderful job doing this story!

Well done!
TeamPlasma70 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
A really sad tale with a sloth who has a melancholic problems from his past and now the present.
devion-56 chapter 7 . 10/17/2010
This is a very sad story and I do feel bad about Sid and his past.

I also love this story and I hope this doesn't get deleted.
KaylaDestroyer chapter 7 . 6/26/2010
Hey, DangerNicky! I was going to PM you back, but I don't understand why you disabled PM. Anyway, the ending to your story was great! I think that you should either do another Sid story, or maybe you should do a sequal to this one!
KaylaDestroyer chapter 5 . 6/13/2010
Oooooo! Excited ,excited , excited I am, please post chapter 6 soon!
goldenpuon chapter 4 . 6/7/2010
I have been following your story and I like the plot with Sid feeling left out from the others.

I really wonder what that cave is. A crystal cave? I'm sure I'll find out in the next chapter.

But, no offense, but I noticed a lot of spelling/grammar errors.

It's still a great story other than that.

Keep up the good work!
KaylaDestroyer chapter 4 . 6/6/2010
Oooooh! They fel guilty and have gone to search for him! This just get's better and better!
KaylaDestroyer chapter 3 . 6/3/2010
I like really like this, but i think that a really good addition to this story would be someone, one animal, human, someone cares about Sid besides Ellie & Peaches, and Sid finds that person/animal.
KaylaDestroyer chapter 2 . 5/30/2010
Oooooh! Is Sid going to a different timeframe altogether? This is getting interseting now!
Xion the Author chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
wow, your version of Sid's past is way better. Mine was completely rushed in one chapter XD

Oh and its spelled melancholy with an 'a'. I checked google since I wasn't sure a while ago too. lol

Anyways, I really love how this is going so far. People rarely make "Sid's past" fanfics. I definitely want to read a story strongly concentrated into only his past. Majority of the fanfics here are about Manny and Diego.
KaylaDestroyer chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
I like this. It's really sad for Sid, but it would be nice if someone had a heart for Sid, somewhere, and he found them. I also like your avatar pic.
Mad-Face Pro c.c chapter 1 . 5/29/2010