Reviews for Awakening Dreams
Mrs. Alex Kurosaki chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Ma'am, it took me a while to find this fic, but so far, the effort was so worth it!

I loved how you wrote the scenes out, and the characterization was superb!

I can't wait to find out why they're dreaming of each other, and especially how the law will affect these two doves. I just hope Ron won't be too heartbroken. It seems that he really does love our favorite muggle-born witch...
Lizzy chapter 8 . 4/3/2014
So... What happens NEXT!?
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 8 . 3/13/2013
Oh, Dramione need to sort out their matches up ASAP.

LOL for that giggle fit between the Golden Trio.

I miss Dramione having a moment together.

I'm glad that Draco got some news from Tink. Maybe the secret is that Narcissa wasn't Lucius' mate (I'm assuming that he's a Veela if Draco ended up being one).

I really hope you continue this! I'd love to see your take on the veela concept and how you bring Dramione closer together.

Awesome job!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 6 . 3/13/2013
I love this touchy-feeling Draco on Hermione. :D I can't wait for them to spend more time together.

Oh dear for Ron's paranoia...I hope its just that...paranoia.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 5 . 3/13/2013
Oh that was awesome! Yay for Dramione's true reunion.

Shouldn't Narcissa be punished for trying to separate a veela from its mate?
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 4 . 3/13/2013
Why is Harry (half-blood) getting matched? I thought the law was only for purebloods and muggleborns. I don't mean to sound prejudice but I thought that distinction would have been touched upon.

Oh wow for Draco's reaction...I love it!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I was waiting to see what the headline was about but there was nothing in the chapter that had alluded to it (I would have been blindesided if it weren't for the synposis).

For some odd reason, I found Kreacher slugging Ron on the back when he did to be amusing. Odd, I knw, but that was my reaction to it.

I wonder why exactly their dreams may be connected.

Interesting start!
Kirida chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Please, please continue on with this story. It is absolutely amazing and has gotten me hooked. I truly want to read more. Please update soon.
xDarkShadowLoverx chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
please update!
Kirida chapter 8 . 2/4/2012
I am truly enjoying this story. Sooo..loving it. I cannot wait until your next update. I have become such an avid fan of this story. Just know that I am one of probably many..who are fans of this story and will stay with you until the end. Continue on.
burnkitty chapter 8 . 1/13/2012
omg omg omg! Hasn't this gotten intersting? Sorry I didn't review the last few chapters but I got so into the fic, I didn't want to stop reading. Seriously, this fic is amazing, keep those chapters coming!
burnkitty chapter 2 . 1/13/2012
ooo wandless magic? Very interesting and this other stuff Draco is talking about, very curious. I wonder how Hermione is going to take it when she finds out Draco has picked her to be his wife? Even better, Ron and Harry's reactions...hahahahaha! Can't wait.
burnkitty chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
First chapter and I'm already hooked! The characters seem dead on to me. I can see and FEEL the mindset of Draco, he has always been a person where he likes to prove himself and what better way then to run his father's business better then he did? Very interesting dreams him and Hermione are having. I'm off to the next chapter! I wanna know more!

And just for your ego...I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SO FAR! :D
ChloeDracoMalfoy chapter 8 . 11/28/2011
Hi Monica(?) I hope you get better soon. I've been really sick too when I was a kid. I remember being a regular patient of the hospital back then. I know how hard and not to mention how horrible it feels. Anyway, let's get on to what I think of your story. I like it. A lot. It's a great story with a good plot and good writing style. Do you know how hard it is to find a story that is this good? It's very difficult, I tell you. I do hope you finish this. But no pressure, I know how hard it is to squeeze in some writing these days. Keep on writin' :)
Atisha18 chapter 8 . 5/12/2011
great story! really great. thank you for writing and sharing this story. please, update cause i'm looking for next chapter.