Reviews for Mine
V chapter 1 . 3/6
I enjoyed the infusion of hidden darkness pulsating through the pure white. Captured quite an attention and character perspective.
Atrum Nox Noctis chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
I must say, I really do quite enjoy your take on an evil Mirana. It's quite refreshing from other fics I've seen of her that portray the White Queen as being solely a light-hearted individual.

From her demeanor in the film, I always did wonder how someone like her had come to oversee the Dominion over the Dead. Seeing as how death in general has something of a negative connotation, figures typically associated with it are supposed to be rather dark and, at the very least, intimidating. However, that just makes me wonder if there was simply more to the White Queen that I wasn't seeing even though I was already drawn to her character. She was such an enigma that I couldn't help but be captivated by her.

Thank you for providing such refreshing insight behind the mask of the White Queen.
Kapleon chapter 1 . 6/26/2010 in Wonderland 2.0. :)
VogueThousand chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Awesome job !
xMad.Hatterx007 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Wow. Best Malice (I just love that ship name; how apt) fic on the site-a pity it was so short. I don't suppose I could persuade you to continue this story, or write more Malice fics in general.

You have a few typos, but your writing on the whole is excellent. I look forward to reading more of your work. Write more please!

Au revoir,

Pseudologia Fantastica chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Love the possessive! Mirana. Muahahahahaha. (evil laugh.)
Eliza Spootkitten chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
This is the best white queen fanfiction I've ever read. I love your take on her evil side. You should write a sequel or something.
WolfDragonGod chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
great story
Roxie148 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
""Do you…" he monarch trailed..." Typo? o.o

Anyway, like this story a lot! I loved Mirana's eerie evil! It was great!

However, from time to time you should also reflect on the eyes and not just the frowns.

When the Queen is being 'lady-like' do her eyes flash in satisfaction that she can so well hide herself, make her eyes shield over the evil?

When she says, "I stand out better in the dark, don't you think?", what are her eyes like then?

Does a shadow take over, where you can't see her eyes at all and yet there's enough light in the room that you see a tiny glint, a tiny opening into her soul? Are her eyebrows high and mighty or deep into her eyes? Does a crevasse form on her face?

and Finally, do her eyes cloud with judgement when she was thinking, "This girl, she thought, is like the knave. Mirana felt sick about this..." and so on!

Oooooh but I really did like this story but I see room for soooo much more! I can see it!

Just keep writing and you'll get there! Gaping into the psychological depths of a secretly malicious being!

Ahhh sorry, I think I got slightly carried away but I was also excited!

Anyways, yeah... I like it!

p.s. yes I'm a SK fan!