Reviews for Broken
Miss.indep.1 chapter 30 . 6/6
Just reading this story and I have to say that I don't blame Bella at all. She was literally caught between a rock and a hard place. It seemed like everyone was coddling and taking into account Emmett's feelings and not hers. He was holding her back, he wasn't driven nor was he passionate and she was. She wanted the world and he was content living in a snow globe. Alice didn't have a right to be mad. She should have been sympathetic. Especially to Edward, whom none of the family members seemed concerned about. If someone reminds you what it is to love and what you are missing in life, then why not follow your heart? It's Emmett's fault for wanting to be stagnant and Edward's fault for chasing. Bella didn't change, it's just that Emmett didn't grow.
wardlyman chapter 33 . 4/25
Honestly, ok fuck seeing the rest of this story. Edward is just beyond pussified right now.
wardlyman chapter 31 . 4/25
And big surprise, Edward doesn't call her out, and he understood, lol, I''m so beside myself, he came on day of her last exam, he understood, gave all the time she needed.

And boom, she's leaving again.

This shit is so frustrating. Only emotions edward give out is love for bella, love for bella, love for bella, being hurt by bella.

And that's fucking it. He doesn't call her out on her shit. Only person he fucking yelled at in this whole name story was... gasp.. his fucking mother!
wardlyman chapter 30 . 4/25
Honestly? I just hate chick fics like this one where the guy just sit there and gets beat up. Way to lose your balls.

And OH OH big surprise, bella is running again. I bet edward will listen and when they finally meet, he wont' call her ass out.
wardlyman chapter 28 . 4/25
If Bella could get her head out of her ass and ended her relationship like an sensible person, none of this would be an problem.
wardlyman chapter 27 . 4/25
Honestly? What bella needs from edward is an tongue lashing.. not sex. She's worried about everyone else except herself and edward.
MyHubbyIsATwilightWidow chapter 34 . 4/16
Wow, this was so heartbreaking. I felt bad for Edward and Bella, but they sure could have handled it better. Poor Emmett. Thanks for sharing your story.
pauleen chapter 35 . 3/30
I enjoyed this entire story. I liked the storyline and the angst. Towards the end was rushed to me, but I still liked the happy ending.
Lafemmevegeta chapter 35 . 10/6/2014
Wow! This was a great story. I felt all the emotion carried throughout the story. It was truly sad how such a tight knit family was so torn apart over choices that the heart made. It had to be a real challenge to write this Bella and portray her as not a homewrecker but someone who didn't know her soulmate was too close for comfort and how to make it work. Wonderful writing!
Sarah Amin chapter 26 . 10/5/2014
Alice is a bitch .. how is it bella's fault ? It's edwards since he didn't respect his brother and Emmett l's for being so blind..
Sarah Amin chapter 9 . 10/5/2014
it would have been a bit easier if Bella didnt have feelings for emmett but she loves Emmett so i just cant see how she'd choose Edward later .
liz258 chapter 35 . 8/7/2014
I love when people do the years later, when everyones finally happy. This was a really great story!
liz258 chapter 6 . 8/2/2014
I found this story through xrxdanixrx she rec'd you in her story! (:
Chezel chapter 35 . 7/29/2014
So glad Emmett settled down! I came here looking for a Bella/Emmett fic and found this
Guest chapter 35 . 7/21/2014