Reviews for Broken
cutie82 chapter 4 . 6/26/2010
I like the story the way you are writing it. It's good. I can't wait to see how it's all going to turn out. I like your other stories too.
LoveCritict chapter 4 . 6/26/2010
I think your doing a great job with this story you've created, you might be nervous about writing in third person which sounds tough, but i don't think you've done anything wrong. Hope this helps :)
Luvntwilight chapter 4 . 6/26/2010
I love this story and the way you are writing it. Don't beat yourself up, it's great!
christag banner chapter 4 . 6/26/2010
Thanks for the update. I had to laugh at how Edward made his presence known. And yet felt so badly for him when Em asked him for advice. Poor guy just can't catch a break.

Poor Em when he finds out Edwards feelings as well as Bella liking how Edward feels.

Can't wait to read more.
Missypooh chapter 4 . 6/26/2010
The prologue was great. I don't mind third person. It seems to fit.
Burntcore chapter 4 . 6/25/2010
I think you are doing a fine job. I like the story and the angst that is just underneath everything... Emmett & Bella's love, Edward's pain. What makes this so sad is that Edward is fighting it but can't.
kellyprovence chapter 4 . 6/25/2010
I think yopu are doing a fine job! I think the thrid person is working just fine. I like being able to see all sides without waiting for anthr chapter in the other POV.

Can't wait for more!

deleepowman chapter 4 . 6/25/2010
How difficult this must be for Edward. My heart breaks for him and now it looks like he is going to settle for Vicki.
twimom143 chapter 4 . 6/25/2010
Please keep writing! You are doing a great job- when I see this alert, I immediately stop to read what you've done!
Liverbrd23 chapter 4 . 6/25/2010
You are a very talented writer, although it is very hard to see Bella with Emmett and not Edward, it is interesting to see how this story develops into your prologue.

I am looking forward to reading more and can't wait for Edward and Bella to be together where they belong! :-)
foxster06 chapter 4 . 6/25/2010
I really like this story and I think it's going fine. I know what you mean thought, you start writing a chapter then when you read it back you think god what did I write that for. Then you have to start again.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
jlcummins chapter 3 . 6/23/2010
very interesting! always dig the forbidden fruit idea.
foxster06 chapter 3 . 6/20/2010
I am enjoying this story. It's different. Looking forward to the next chapter.
deleepowman chapter 3 . 6/20/2010
I think for Edward this is really love at first site and he was able to distract himself a little with Vicki. I think with Emmett it might be a little bit more hormonal but only time will tell. I think Bella does feel attracted to Edward as well because her shyness dissolved so much more quickly around Edward than it did with Emmett.
deleepowman chapter 2 . 6/20/2010
Bella is one lucky girl to have both Edward and Emmett smitten with her.
1,576 | « Prev Page 1 .. 92 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 .. Last Next »