Reviews for Broken
Liverbrd23 chapter 4 . 6/25/2010
You are a very talented writer, although it is very hard to see Bella with Emmett and not Edward, it is interesting to see how this story develops into your prologue.

I am looking forward to reading more and can't wait for Edward and Bella to be together where they belong! :-)
foxster06 chapter 4 . 6/25/2010
I really like this story and I think it's going fine. I know what you mean thought, you start writing a chapter then when you read it back you think god what did I write that for. Then you have to start again.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
jlcummins chapter 3 . 6/23/2010
very interesting! always dig the forbidden fruit idea.
foxster06 chapter 3 . 6/20/2010
I am enjoying this story. It's different. Looking forward to the next chapter.
deleepowman chapter 3 . 6/20/2010
I think for Edward this is really love at first site and he was able to distract himself a little with Vicki. I think with Emmett it might be a little bit more hormonal but only time will tell. I think Bella does feel attracted to Edward as well because her shyness dissolved so much more quickly around Edward than it did with Emmett.
deleepowman chapter 2 . 6/20/2010
Bella is one lucky girl to have both Edward and Emmett smitten with her.
deleepowman chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Saw this on Twilighted and came here to see if more chapters were written. Very intriguing prologue. I'm not entirely sure who is who and I like that.
Wonderwallthefirst chapter 3 . 6/17/2010
It's very good so far. I like getting Edward's POV since Bella missed how he was feeling for her.

I can't wait for more. :)
kellyprovence chapter 3 . 6/15/2010
I am so in love with this story!

Can't wait for more!

Kellyprovence
letamarie chapter 3 . 6/15/2010
awww larry the lizard! how adorable! loved the ice cream talk! hhmm should edward stay away from bee his bro's girl? probably. will he? probably not. i find that this will be a very intriguing story. all i have to say about this chapter is "OMG THAT'S IT? THAT'S ALL I GET? I WANT MORE!" hurry lady. can't wait for the next chapter,i am dying in suspense. edward is going to see bee again! what is going to happen? is my monkey man going to win out?
cyndi407 chapter 3 . 6/15/2010
what a great story...u def have my interest, looking forward t reading more
Burntcore chapter 3 . 6/15/2010
Aww, Edward isn't a bad boy... he can't help it. Its not like he is stalking her or doing bad things. He's trying to fight the connection he has with her. They are close enough in age that it's not really that strange, definitely not like those nightline expose's on internet predators. eew. Anyway, I felt so bad for Edward, he knows its wrong so he removes himself from the situation but can't remove his mind.
rmcrms5 chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
Jessica0306 chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
Oh, Edward. What are we going to do with him?

I like how you showed us Edward and Emmett's relationship. They seem very close, so things can get quite tricky.

I also like that Edward was able to free his mind of Bella with Vicki, if only for a little while.
mo kagen chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
oh, i can see the denial and heartache approaching!
1,567 | « Prev Page 1 .. 92 99 100 101 102 103 104 .. Last Next »