Reviews for Broken
Wonderwallthefirst chapter 3 . 6/17/2010
It's very good so far. I like getting Edward's POV since Bella missed how he was feeling for her.

I can't wait for more. :)
kellyprovence chapter 3 . 6/15/2010
I am so in love with this story!

Can't wait for more!

letamarie chapter 3 . 6/15/2010
awww larry the lizard! how adorable! loved the ice cream talk! hhmm should edward stay away from bee his bro's girl? probably. will he? probably not. i find that this will be a very intriguing story. all i have to say about this chapter is "OMG THAT'S IT? THAT'S ALL I GET? I WANT MORE!" hurry lady. can't wait for the next chapter,i am dying in suspense. edward is going to see bee again! what is going to happen? is my monkey man going to win out?
cyndi407 chapter 3 . 6/15/2010
what a great story...u def have my interest, looking forward t reading more
Burntcore chapter 3 . 6/15/2010
Aww, Edward isn't a bad boy... he can't help it. Its not like he is stalking her or doing bad things. He's trying to fight the connection he has with her. They are close enough in age that it's not really that strange, definitely not like those nightline expose's on internet predators. eew. Anyway, I felt so bad for Edward, he knows its wrong so he removes himself from the situation but can't remove his mind.
rmcrms5 chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
Jessica0306 chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
Oh, Edward. What are we going to do with him?

I like how you showed us Edward and Emmett's relationship. They seem very close, so things can get quite tricky.

I also like that Edward was able to free his mind of Bella with Vicki, if only for a little while.
mo kagen chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
oh, i can see the denial and heartache approaching!
mo kagen chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
I wasn't expecting to like the Bella/Emmett pairing, but I don't seem to mind it too much right now... they seem like sweet teenagers.
mo kagen chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
oooohhh, can't decide which is which?

MizzezPattinson chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
I like where this is going...keep up the great story!
JulieGirl18 chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
Hi! I'm the 2nd beta from PTB that did this chapter for you. I am soooo glad they sent me this chapter or who knows how long it would have been before I would have discovered this story!

I'm really enjoying this story so far and can't wait to see where it goes, especially after reading the prologue - it had me so intrigued! :)

Looking forward to the next chapter!
djjd chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
I know I'm going 2 love this story please post more soon.
Sunfeathers chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
Hm, well so far I don't think Edward's a bad boy per se ... but it does sound a little like love at first sight since he doesn't usually act that way with girls. Although ... he seemed pretty smitten with Vicki. I don't think the trip home will help his situation any ... I think once he sees Bella again he'll remember how much she appealed to him.

She's young yes, but I think he should try to stay away out of his feeling for Emmett and now, Vicki too. (Of course, I hope eventually he *can't* stay away, but I hope he's a good enough guy who knows he must try ...)

Looking forward to more!
twilightobsessed40873a chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
I like it, please continue
1,575 | « Prev Page 1 .. 93 100 101 102 103 104 .. Last Next »