Reviews for Broken
roxiegirl chapter 34 . 7/5/2012
Thanks bb. I'm so glad Emmett found Rosalie. And they have a start towards being normal someday. I noticed this is not marked complete...does that mean there is an epi coming? I'd really like to see them 5-7 years down the road. Thanks again for writing this story!
hurricanelane chapter 34 . 6/28/2012
Waaaaaa - it ended!
mcamastow chapter 34 . 6/28/2012
good ending glad to see things working out between the family.
Moltz chapter 34 . 6/25/2012
It had to be Alice's connection to her brothers that let them realize their lives were moving forward. It was time to face each other and learn to love again in their own set of circumstances. The pain will eventually bury itself in new memories but the brotherly foundation of trust will always have that crack. It may fill it in as the years roll on but only if they let it.

Thanks for sharing this realistic story.
genevieve blanc chapter 34 . 6/25/2012
I thought it was a great story. You ended it perfectly too. I don't think enough time has passed for Em to forgive his brother totally, but the feelings Em had or rather didn't towards Edward is spot on. Someday he may just see that if it didn't happen he would have never met Rose. But like all good things they come to an end. Thanks for the ride...it was a great story.
jackiehydelover chapter 34 . 6/24/2012
I love this story. It's definitely one of the most real "Homewreaking" E/B stories out there. I'm glad that you made Emmett a good guy! Any other story would have played him up in a way where the readers are like, "he's a jerk, Bella should be with Edward." Thank you for not going with the cliche! I am wondering though, are you going to write an epilogue? The story just feels unfinished with not knowing what is going to happen in the future. Family dinners, Edward and Emmett eventually getting married to whomever and starting their own families, etc.
Burntcore chapter 34 . 6/23/2012
Ah, thankfully people are moving on.
reds-red chapter 34 . 6/23/2012
Thank you for finishing this story. I know there have been many gaps in time but I never forgot this story's plot line. It is, was so intense and painful...gah! FFN has been fail as usual about not alerting not matter how many times I have adjusted the settings and saved. So I am sorry for being so late in finishing the story. Well done Jarielynn. I don't like to read angst so I have no idea why I started this fic. But I couldn't stop once I started. Take care! : )
Barbara29 chapter 34 . 6/23/2012
great story!, I'm hoping there is going to be an epi or outtake?
geminimindset chapter 34 . 6/22/2012
I would love a future take on this story to see if Edward and Emmett were ever able to make amends. I feel like from this chapter it was on the horizon. Great story and I am glad I have been reading since the first chapter. I cried more than once and also hated all the characters at least one time throughout the chapters. That was what was great being there was no clear villain in this story. Just a bunch of characters working around their own flaws as well as everyone else's flaws.
blue022 chapter 34 . 6/21/2012
I so loved this story - thanks for writing such a compelling fic!
tas62 chapter 34 . 6/21/2012
Wow, I really enjoyed your story but I kind of feel like this ending a was a little rushed and left us all hanging a little. Maybe a future take years foward?
fannygilmore chapter 34 . 6/21/2012
I just loved this story.

Thanks so much for sharing it with us.
pipelynn chapter 34 . 6/21/2012
So glad they r together, and happy! Thanks for writing!
magmom2 chapter 34 . 6/21/2012
I guess we can put our own ending in. It looks like everyone will be happy.
1,576 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »