Reviews for Broken
reds-red chapter 34 . 6/23/2012
Thank you for finishing this story. I know there have been many gaps in time but I never forgot this story's plot line. It is, was so intense and painful...gah! FFN has been fail as usual about not alerting not matter how many times I have adjusted the settings and saved. So I am sorry for being so late in finishing the story. Well done Jarielynn. I don't like to read angst so I have no idea why I started this fic. But I couldn't stop once I started. Take care! : )
Barbara29 chapter 34 . 6/23/2012
great story!, I'm hoping there is going to be an epi or outtake?
geminimindset chapter 34 . 6/22/2012
I would love a future take on this story to see if Edward and Emmett were ever able to make amends. I feel like from this chapter it was on the horizon. Great story and I am glad I have been reading since the first chapter. I cried more than once and also hated all the characters at least one time throughout the chapters. That was what was great being there was no clear villain in this story. Just a bunch of characters working around their own flaws as well as everyone else's flaws.
blue022 chapter 34 . 6/21/2012
I so loved this story - thanks for writing such a compelling fic!
tas62 chapter 34 . 6/21/2012
Wow, I really enjoyed your story but I kind of feel like this ending a was a little rushed and left us all hanging a little. Maybe a future take years foward?
fannygilmore chapter 34 . 6/21/2012
I just loved this story.

Thanks so much for sharing it with us.
pipelynn chapter 34 . 6/21/2012
So glad they r together, and happy! Thanks for writing!
magmom2 chapter 34 . 6/21/2012
I guess we can put our own ending in. It looks like everyone will be happy.
timidvampire chapter 34 . 6/21/2012
beautiful ending xx
timidvampire chapter 32 . 6/21/2012
heartbreaking x
Yyrollam chapter 34 . 6/21/2012
Woooooow. Are you doing a sequel? Epilogue part#2. Do you mind if I make this into a PDF file?
je-suis-b chapter 34 . 6/21/2012
can't believe is over... thanks for the story and also introducing me to the amazing music of lady antebellum...

congrats!
momma2fan chapter 34 . 6/21/2012
That's it? I must say I am a little disappointed that Bella and Emmett didn't get to talk. I would have thought that they could have at least got closure. I think the way that it ended made her seem selfish. She didn't even try to say anything to him. At least Edward made the effort. I really enjoyed the story, I am just disappointed in how it ended.
Rebadams7 chapter 34 . 6/21/2012
Nicely summed up

that brotherly rift won't heal fast but

maybe

one day, with little ones on their knees

they will find their peace

A girl can dream

Reb
sholtsclaw698 chapter 34 . 6/21/2012
what a great story! loved it!
1,569 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »