Reviews for Broken
timidvampire chapter 32 . 6/21/2012
heartbreaking x
Yyrollam chapter 34 . 6/21/2012
Woooooow. Are you doing a sequel? Epilogue part#2. Do you mind if I make this into a PDF file?
je-suis-b chapter 34 . 6/21/2012
can't believe is over... thanks for the story and also introducing me to the amazing music of lady antebellum...

momma2fan chapter 34 . 6/21/2012
That's it? I must say I am a little disappointed that Bella and Emmett didn't get to talk. I would have thought that they could have at least got closure. I think the way that it ended made her seem selfish. She didn't even try to say anything to him. At least Edward made the effort. I really enjoyed the story, I am just disappointed in how it ended.
Rebadams7 chapter 34 . 6/21/2012
Nicely summed up

that brotherly rift won't heal fast but

one day, with little ones on their knees

they will find their peace

A girl can dream

sholtsclaw698 chapter 34 . 6/21/2012
what a great story! loved it!
happymelt chapter 34 . 6/21/2012
I'll miss this one. Ty for for writing! xo
mstre11 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Just found ur story and I 'm liking it so 2 the next chapter.:)
The Girl With The Umbrella chapter 33 . 4/2/2012
Loved it! Can't wait for the next chapter.
genevieve blanc chapter 33 . 3/29/2012
Hey there! Has it been two months? Wow. I know RL is there every day in our face, and if your enjoying yourself with it congrats, if it's up your butt and in your face well then join the club you wouldn't be alone. haha. I am glad that Rose is gonna be the one to have Em realize that you love who you love. It's weird thinking that the one you love you couldn't love more or even see someone else, and then laughs at ya. So maybe we will hear from you before 2 more months. Take Care.
kimlostintwilight chapter 33 . 3/26/2012
Glad to get back. I liked the Rose/Emmett line, nicely done, not too sudden. Things are healing for all I hope.
Burntcore chapter 33 . 3/21/2012
Wow, so glad that Emmett and rose met again. And yay for Edward and Bella!
Mary Alice 7 chapter 33 . 3/18/2012
Well worth the wait, you didn't disappoint! Happy to see Emmett meet (or finally notice Rose), and you know I love Edward and Bella together! But Alice... Great update!
kikirev chapter 33 . 3/17/2012
One of the best chapters. Love how you're showing the effects on everyone. B/E happiness but also the repercussions with his family. Very realistic and well done. Enjoying E/R as well.
timidvampire chapter 33 . 3/17/2012
loved this, they are starting to move on and heal. x
1,575 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »