Reviews for Broken
timidvampire chapter 33 . 3/17/2012
loved this, they are starting to move on and heal. x
roxiegirl chapter 33 . 3/16/2012
Thanks bb. Loved the RPOV. Good stuff. Emmett has found The One. It wasn't Bella. Never was!
Moltz chapter 33 . 3/16/2012
It's finally time for Emmett to move on.

His friendship with his brother will never be the same. The scars will remain. The question is when will he realize his love for Bella stifled his dreams as well?

It's Rose's turn now.
fannygilmore chapter 33 . 3/16/2012
Maybe, finally, Emmett can move on. I hope so for everyone.

Thanks.
reds-red chapter 33 . 3/15/2012
Oh thank you for giving Emmett some solid love. I can't wait for Edward and Bella to be together for good. And then Emmett with Rose. Then the first akward meet up at their house. Thank you for not giving up on this story...I mean that. You just do what you can when you can.
teambellaedward chapter 33 . 3/15/2012
babylopez2008 chapter 33 . 3/15/2012
Ugh... I hate the fact that they won't let Edward explain what happened; how they.. or Bella fought the attraction for a long time and nothing had happened till Bella and Emmett were basically broken up.
mcamastow chapter 33 . 3/15/2012
missed the story hope you are back soon.
pnkats chapter 33 . 3/15/2012
Well I understand his family being angry with him but he and Bella belong together as do Emmett and Rose. Eventually they will all see that
My-R Cullen chapter 33 . 3/15/2012
You are back ! :D I loved the update and can't wait for more :)
MDtwiwriter chapter 33 . 3/15/2012
Glad your back! Also glad to see Emmett healing and Rose is just the medicine to mend his broken heart. It's no fun being in love if it causes others pain. So finally E&B. Can enjoy their love.
Edward-Jacob4ever01 chapter 33 . 3/15/2012
Pls continue and update sooner and faster pls!

YOUR BIGGEST FAN EVER!
blue022 chapter 33 . 3/15/2012
Yay! Glad to see you back!
RoryCullen chapter 33 . 3/15/2012
Hey there nice to see your story updated... It left me with a smile on my face. So glad Bella and Edward are finally together with their whole lives ahead of them. Loved too that Emmett (and Tommy) were happy to see Rose and Emmett was ready for her. I even liked Alice in this chapter. Healing, forgiving and moving on takes time... even when love never goes away. Til next time.
Yyrollam chapter 33 . 3/15/2012
So glad u updated. Do you mind if I make this in an PDF file so I can read it on the road? Btw I met Ron three times! He's a wicked kid! Very generous!
1,576 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »