Reviews for Broken
maphie chapter 9 . 5/2/2014
I'm a B/E fan so this is hard to read right now. I did come here from the rec by xrxdanixrx. I'm intrigued by the plot line and I'm fighting so hard not to read ahead!
nello25 chapter 34 . 4/25/2014
Really good story, i enjoyed it a lot. You are a really good writer and i loved how you handled the affair, making it emotional instead of physical made it more for sharing this with us.
elenalena chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Sounds great so far! Intriguing!
snoopylover60 chapter 35 . 3/29/2014
Great story! Loved it!
Vampfan1 chapter 18 . 2/9/2014
Wondering when Emmett will get to meet Grandma Hales grand daughter and have the same reaction to her as Edward is having towards Bella . Then they can realize who they are truly supposed to be with.
colrey chapter 8 . 7/27/2013
I don't know how much more I can take until Edward and Bella get together! Ugh...
Genncullen chapter 30 . 6/5/2013
I don't know why but I have to be in Emmett's side, he so hurt like edward but Its so sad that Emmett want to marry bella, but bella...cheated on him. Its so sad because Emmett does anything for bella, he forced himself to move in seattle leaving/missing his family bec. of bella, Emmett working hard for her and he gaves her anything she wants but bella just giving him pain in return? 3 years? and Esward came then fall apart?! Poor Emmett I wish him the best. :(
dovelove1097 chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
In my book, Emmett with red hair is just fine. Loving this so far!
girlygirl0706 chapter 35 . 2/27/2013
Thanks for sharing your story. I lost sleep but I enjoyed reading it.
girlygirl0706 chapter 27 . 2/26/2013
I can't stop reading...I'm going to have major bags under my eyes for losing sleep lol.
girlygirl0706 chapter 23 . 2/26/2013
Holy smokes the truth is about to come out and Emmett is going to kick Edward's ass.
girlygirl0706 chapter 22 . 2/26/2013
Jeez...that was heart wrenching. I thought he was going was crazy when he was telling her choose ME...want ME. He was sounding so desperate.
girlygirl0706 chapter 21 . 2/26/2013
Gawd...she's going to make herself sick with the turmoil she's going through.
girlygirl0706 chapter 18 . 2/26/2013
I hope there's a time jump in this story where Edward moves on and Bella and Emmett break up, then they meet up again and start fresh because right know I'm feeling sorry for Edward. He wants someone he can't have and he's hurting.
girlygirl0706 chapter 14 . 2/26/2013
With every chapter I keep reading I get nervous...poor Edward he's going to cause some major trouble with his feeling towards Bella.
1,575 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »