Reviews for Broken
A chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I love this.
Sorabianz chapter 35 . 9/17/2012
Its 4am hre.. just now finishd ur story.. cudnt left it hanging.. had to finish it.. loved it.. was great.. u hv a great talent.. god bless ur writings.. xoxoxo
Sorabianz chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
It was awesome.. u knw i usually never review any story.. bt urs z just compelling me 2 click d review button.. dre is agnst bt in a win2 situation kind.. ok just remembr dis story is marvelus!,whether i review in next or not.. xoxo
Sorabianz chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
It was greaat. loved it. thank god i have no college 2mro.. gonna read al o'dem..
Sorabianz chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Dis z ur first story that i m reading.. waoow.. its different,refreshing.. yeah totaly intrigued..
ok goin.. gotta read next chap.. :-))
twilightladies chapter 35 . 9/14/2012
Great story! I think because you wrote both from Edward & Bella's thoughts & it showed how much they worried/cared for Emmett!
Thanks for sharing!
AlwaysPenUltimate0913 chapter 35 . 9/2/2012
Let me start by saying that this story is beautifully written. So this review is not a flame.

I hate this Bella and Edward. They are so, so selfish, but not altogether different from Stephenie Meyer's characters in that sense. You wrote this story so well that I actually hate them. It's a real and true emotion that I am feeling from these words.

I'm happy Emmett was happy in the end, and a little annoyed that everyone gets to be so happy at the end.

But really, well done.
JulzIzMe chapter 35 . 9/2/2012
I love the cheese. Thanks for making this a HEA and letting us see into the future. I've loved this story and have been reading from the prologue. Thanks too for taking the time to entertain us.
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Broken has been nominated in the Top Ten Completed Fics for August 2012 on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
kstar0330 chapter 35 . 8/30/2012
A very sweet and deserving ending. They all needed to finally have their own happiness with the ones they truly loved and were meant to be with. Loved it! :)
kstar0330 chapter 34 . 8/30/2012
kstar0330 chapter 33 . 8/30/2012
kstar0330 chapter 32 . 8/30/2012
Em needed a lil rebound sexin most definitely, so hopefully he can move on to Ms Hale. :)
kstar0330 chapter 31 . 8/30/2012
kstar0330 chapter 30 . 8/30/2012
So sad, so very sad. They all need time to heal. Plus Em needs to meet up with Mrs H's Granddaughter and see what he really wants. ;) ;)
1,575 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »