Reviews for Broken
Rebadams7 chapter 8 . 8/11/2010
There are a lot of elephants in that room

everyone has at least one

Emmett doesn't really want to see Bella in NYC on a longer term basis

Edward doesn't have a clue (Hell neither would I) what to do about the "Bella" thing

Bella - torn between a relationship and a dream and her heart -

and no one speaks the truth

yet the truth shall set you free

xtothey chapter 8 . 8/11/2010
I feel really bad for Emmett - I know Bella loves him - but I imagine it's hard to know the person you are in love with wants something you never even knew anything about.
jlcummins chapter 7 . 8/10/2010
uh oh she totally was talking about Edward at the end there. the plot thickens! i know you're going to break someone's heart but i can't stop reading!
Lulabell75 chapter 7 . 8/8/2010
I'm soooo loving this story. Normally I shy away from any Emmett/Bella stuff (except when they're brother and sister, I like the idea of Emmett as big brother Swan) but I'm not having a problem with this one. I have to throw in real quick that I can only review from my computer and read mostly on my phone (stupid iPhone won't let me review), but now that I'm caught up reviewing shouldn't be problem. Can't wait til the next one!
Lulabell75 chapter 3 . 8/8/2010
Very good! Onward!
Lulabell75 chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
Still loving it so far. I really like the stories that give us what we need to catch up, but not having to do it 20 or 30 chapters.
Lulabell75 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I found your fic today on Twi-Fic Promotions. I love your prologue! How intriguing! I'm totally hooked now!
BPopp chapter 3 . 8/8/2010
I just love this story so much! Cannot wait for an update :)
hollygolightly79 chapter 4 . 8/2/2010
I think you're doing a fine job in the third person; don't need to repeat scenes, instead they can be turned around and studied from several points of view at the same time. I rather like the tone of this story and it's sexy in a - so far! - understated kind of way. I thought the swimming pool scene and Edward's subsequent hysterics were particularly well done - nice detail.

Frenzy In Delirium chapter 7 . 7/31/2010
Loved it :)
brs1 chapter 6 . 7/30/2010
Can't wait to read the next update! Intrigued by story bc it is different then any ff I have read so far...Don't mind short chapters as long as updates are quick ;)
Burntcore chapter 7 . 7/30/2010
Ack... Emmett is worried about Edward? Shouldn't he be worried with the state of his relationship with Bella? Edward may have been close to crossing the line at the bar, but she was pretty much throwing herself at him. My questions are geared towards Emmett. If he doesn't like living in the city, why hasn't he discissed this with Bella? Does he even know that she wants to go into law? At this stage of their relationship, haven't they discussed what their long term goals are? Emmett is obviuosly not a city boy...but it seems BellA is a city girl. Can that even work? Edward at the bar doesn't surprise me. He lives in the city and is old enought to drink without a fake ID.
twimom143 chapter 7 . 7/30/2010
Now we come to the meat of the story! Please update soon!
SOFisticated1 chapter 7 . 7/29/2010
wow. i just read all seven chaps and I'm loving pervy Edward, hahahaa.. this is great.
foxster06 chapter 7 . 7/29/2010
Loved the last chapter.

How will Edward get his way out of this one?

Look forward to the next chapter.
1,575 | « Prev Page 1 .. 84 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 104 .. Last Next »