Reviews for At the Cliffs
Rebeca Hernandez chapter 38 . 9/18
Awwwww ️
Best story ever
lynettecullen chapter 32 . 3/22
That ending was perfect. The butterfly effect came full circle. This is is in my top ten Jacob/Bella fanfics, which is saying something considering the mountains of fanfics that I've read on this site. My favorites list is "computer breaking."
YaGirlMo chapter 28 . 3/9
Edward is a bitch. Period.
I liked it but could have made the characters a bit more like in the book. Great job though!
Celtic Shadow Mage chapter 5 . 2/4
good job! ! ! ! ! *not* make Bella meet Bree, and then what, make Edward come back for him to kill Victoria, and have the volturi kill Bree! yeah, I don't see that working out... unless you make Bella overreact then the "inevitable" happens and Edward has a panic attack... yeaaaahhhhh...
LittleWesties9 chapter 32 . 9/20/2016
*Dies of cuteness overload*
Loved it. So awesome.
o/o
xMysticWolf16x chapter 38 . 8/31/2016
YES DO A WEDDING CHAPTER PLEEEEASE! Also I love this fic thank you for being one of the few people who did a Jacob/Bella ending really wellso lovely and also I'm glad you gave Edward a nice ending (in theory)
xMysticWolf16x chapter 38 . 8/31/2016
SAVDB chapter 32 . 8/30/2016
Great story and a lovely ending for Bella.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
I read all 38 chapter in me sitting. Haha you kept me up till 5:00 reading. I'm so glad you stayed true to the characters and still kept Edward in tact. Even tho I'm a Jacob Bella shipper I don't hate the Edward character and it was so nice to see it done so well. Literally the day before this I was talking with my sister about this exact same concept of eclipse done without the Cullens and how Jacob and Bella's relationship would've progressed. I was sod determines to find a fic about it that when i Found this I almost cried out of happiness. It's been a while since I've been so immersed in a book that I stayed up so late to read. That feeling is bit of heaven, just like this book! Thank you! And sorry for being one of those late readers
Guest chapter 11 . 6/27/2016
Can I just say that this fanfiction is a breathe of fresh air? I'm so sick of the thickle bella Jacob fics where they just alter the characters and change the entire twilight world for Bella and Jacob but they completely miss the point. Jacob and bella are so natural that nothing has to change for them to be together. Just that cliff diving. And that's exactly what you captured here, so thank you so much! It's what I've been looking for. I absolutely love your dialog and character development. The healing process with bella is perfect. And I could go on forever on how amazing well you jacob! Sorry, I must seem like an overly excited fan. But I just love this fanfiction!
cm0011 chapter 38 . 6/24/2016
This was an amazing story. I really enjoyed reading it. You stayed true to the original as much as possible considering Jake and Bella ended up together instead, at the very least their personalities were perfect. I would LOVE a wedding chapter.
olikawe chapter 5 . 6/17/2016
I really like your story's but I have to ask wasn't this supposed to be from Jake POV? It seems to me that in this particular story you switched the POV from Jake to Bella.
silkyjacob chapter 38 . 3/28/2016
I hate Edward Cullen *shudders* Damn leeches
KatnissHermioneCullen chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
Wow, this is really good! I usually don't ship Bella and Jake, but this is seriously making me reconsider, and that's saying A LOT. Great first chapter! :)