Reviews for At the Cliffs
Amanthya chapter 38 . 6/11
Don't have a lot of time to review, since I have to run, but I just had to finish this fic. Thank you for writing it, and fleshing out the characters, and giving us Bella's happy ending and also a clear resolution with the Volturi. Only thing I'm a little sad about is Bree didn't make it out alive, I'd wondered if she and Bella might be friends one day.
Yes chapter 38 . 4/16
This is awesome. You should totally have a wedding chapter, and maybe Edward can come back and fall in love with Bella's child. If there will be a Reneesme.
OMG chapter 28 . 4/16
I SOOO HATE Edward! Him and his jerkish ways. Selfish jerk! I could use a whole slew of profound words that would apply directly to him! How can she not see that he's lying?!
Sorry ur story is nice but Edward and Bella areemt for each other
Quest chapter 38 . 1/3
This is probably the best story I have ever read. Your writing style is soo good and I love how I got sucked in to the story. I noticed that it's been three years since you updated so if you see this I wanted to thank you for writing this story and I hope there will be more chapters in the future?
PencilComet chapter 38 . 12/13/2014
Really disappointed that this feels unfinished. I wish you had written the wedding. All in all a very addictive story.
PencilComet chapter 4 . 12/12/2014
This chapter had me giggling and clapping in a deranged manner. Brilliant writing!
Guest chapter 26 . 11/20/2014
Yes Seth Selfish a sick twisted selfish twit. what a piece of garbage. Best thing in the world if Jake dumped her loser ass. Let that rotting sack o meat have her.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/19/2014
You may like Leah but her being a rat and telling pack secrets? Gonna have to call bullshit. If you like her so much why have you made her a whiney asshole? She is seriously unlikeable, talking way out of turn and doing things and acting in a way thats so far out of character as to make her unrecognizable.
Though that seems to be the case for all of your characters.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/19/2014
There is a HUGE difference between the sparklspires and the wolves. I'm not suprised you didnt think of it or how Jake might respond to Bella's absurd comparison. How about Jake education Bella (who is obviously a cluless moron) that the wolves exist because the vampires do. The gene is triggered by the presence of vampires. No vamps, no wolves, no problem. How about Jake tells, ms stupid that the wolves are protectors. They dont murder humans in cold blood. None of the wolves are prolific mass murderers like...say like ol eddie boy (only baaad people jake..waaaaaa )How about Jake telling Bella that the wolves dont use their abilities to make themselves dishonestly rich. Thats how Jake should have responded. How he would have responded IF he was really Jake.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/19/2014
Thats it Bella - just wallow in the pain of that whole six months you where with the rotting corpse. The one that had almost zero physical contact. No kissing, no touching, no petting, no sex. Nothing. Nada. But he sparkled and played the piano. Ripped off some old melody and called it "your"lullaby. You thought Dedward was one of those gay boys from a bronte novel. But he abandoned you like a pet you no longer want. Here is what I think from what I have seen - I think Jake scared the crap out of Bella. Jake was was beautiful in a way a thing like eddie could never hope to be in spite of Bellas flowery platitudes. HE was physically stunning real, alive and he was tremendously physical. Alive in a way her pale skinny little boy would never be. Jake was warm and, funny yet had inner strength and heart that the vamps would never have. He put others before himself. Bella knew with him lots of things would happen. There would DEFINITELY be lots of kissing and touching and hot sex. There would be living and laughing and crying but also growing, cha. All of that frightened Bella worse than James and Laurent could ever hope too. Jakes . Edward was cold and dead and unchanging. That meant safe to Bella. No risk. No chances to take. She would never have responsibilities and she could be a user and a taker. Never worry about anybody else but herself. That was Dedwards appeal to Bella. Existence with someone that was incapable of change. Bella was the worst sort of coward
Reek chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
This is going to be a Jake and Bella fanfic? You mean your not going to just ripo..uh..cop..uh lift wholesale phrases from the books directly into this story and claim them as yours?
JacobForever chapter 10 . 9/27/2014
I think this is the sort of fiction that Meyer should have written and at LEAST deserves a 5000 reviews and many, many to know about it just so they could gush about the amazingly well written plot and character development. Meyer went a little OCC from Eclipse and this is the way things should have ended...
Guest chapter 22 . 7/19/2014
Adonis? Edward was a pale, pasty, skinny kid from victorian midwest. Jake was a lot closer to being like an adonis. The vampires in twilight were creepy, not beautiful. I think Bella being the sick, twisted little psyco-waif she is, likes males that look like walking sacks of rotting flesh. Cold, sickly-sweet smelling like spoiled meat. What use does Bella have for Jake who is a far more warm hearted man, and is beyond anything Dedward could hope to achieve in terms of both physical or spiritual beauty. Bella doesnt want that. Bella wants disease.
ohhhhhh chapter 38 . 7/16/2014
so sad but I loved it im crying right now. your such a great writer