Reviews for At the Cliffs
fantasylover4evr chapter 38 . 11/28/2012
Yes, they need a wedding chpter! I'm glad Edward got a slightly better ending.
Red Reaper88 chapter 38 . 11/28/2012
love it. update soon with a wedding.
dkamehameha chapter 38 . 11/27/2012
Aww Edward ;) he's such a self sacrificing Guy. Thanks for the update
chocolatebuttons19 chapter 38 . 11/27/2012
Happy with the ending of this story! but i can't help feeling just a little bit sorry for Edward after all, even though i like Jacob a LOT more! Haha AWESOME story;D;D;D
Dozy Dora chapter 38 . 11/27/2012
Yes! A wedding chapter! This was such a great story to begin with, then there were extra chapters, it was great! Thank you very much! :D x
LovePeeta chapter 31 . 11/27/2012
You are a fantastic writer, and this is an amazing story! I seriously stayed up until 2 AM to finish reading. I haven't read any of the epilogue chapters yet, but I'm so excited to get to them after I get out of class. This is exactly what should have happened. I love that Bella actually moves on and becomes a stronger person and that it took awhile. Again, great job!
LCB chapter 38 . 11/26/2012
Perfect ending! Good job!
Jake junkie chapter 37 . 11/21/2012
Spectacular chapter ! I am on pins and needles waiting! So glad too ave ya back writing!
Jakejunki chapter 36 . 11/21/2012
Fantastic hon! My stomach is in knots over here.
alythewanderess chapter 37 . 11/21/2012
Jyoti chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Wonderful job :)
Red Reaper88 chapter 37 . 11/20/2012
amazing story and i love the post epilogue so far. love it. update soon
Guest chapter 37 . 11/18/2012
Love it. Please keep going. Are we going to see the wedding? What did you think of breaking dawn part 2. It's causing quite a debate on Jacob black n pack ?
Jakejunkie chapter 35 . 11/18/2012
One I love this ... Even with all the intense uncertainty... Love seeing them. Like this and hope they don't have to meet Aro. Could they have said she died or they did know where she was? :(
dkamehameha chapter 37 . 11/18/2012
I bet you five bucks that's Eddie boy LOL, here to sage the day!
676 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »