Reviews for After the Trial
C. Robert Wright chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this short. Being a huge Tali fan myself this story may as well be canon, as I'm sure many will agree. Well done for picking the best Mass Effect romance for your subject matter!
NonOmnisMoriar chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
So beautiful!
I don't know what more I can say?
You're an awesome and amazing writer and I hope to read many more stories by your hand.

Thank you for posting this wonderful story.

NOM
DC chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Great work. I love how believable the story is without hindering in game canon. Fantastic. Present tense is slightly confusing. But a great piece. Thank you
shipwreck321 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Just brilliant!
Admiral Anderson chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Great short story.
Dead Bones Sam chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
I kept hearing about how good a writer you were from other people so I finally had to take a look for my self. As far as first impressions go I'm impressed, I look forward to reading th rest of your work
PoisonedChuugoku chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Kya! So cute!
Vanquish123 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I JUST finished playing ME3, and decided to try my luck with some Mass Effect ShepxTali fanfiction... and I have to say, you did NOT disappoint. This fic was very emotional, the hurt Tali was going through was very believable and actually had me tearing up a bit. :)

I'm actually looking forward to reading your other ShepxTali fics.
Jaely chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
You might want to change the Pairing choice in the description or at the very least put in a disclaimer at the top of your story that notes the mistake in the sex of Shepard from what you have it listed under for Search. you have it listed as a Shepard (F)/Tali pairing.
VaatiBelmont chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
To start, most anything involving Shepard and Tail is enough to draw me in. But not enough to get me to stay. There must be a good plot or otherwise a good reson for me to stay. I am happy tp say this was one such story.

You wrote the characters in a very believeable manor. Everyone was in character and this story looks like it very well could have happened in game. There was a lot of emotion in this piece, which I like very much.

Over all, this was a very enjoyable read. I look forward to more from you. You, good sir, have earned a faveorite for this story and yourself.
Ranubis chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
A fantastic Oneshot, really captures the emotions in Tali's romance. Bioware excelled with her character in ME2, and the writers here have excelled in expanding her personality and her relationship with Shepard, you especially. Kudos to this great story, and keep up the great work!
RVone chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
I just realized I never reviewed this story of yours.

I still think this story holds up. Clearly, it is outside of your 'to survive', but I can see the first hints of what would become your great endeavour to bring us the best ME fanfic I've ever read.

You represent Tali's inner turmoil really well in this story.

I really like your Raan in this story-though only one chapter, I'd even go as far as to say that I like her more than your 'to survive' Raan. She seems more compassionate (well, at least before the trip to Ranoch).
SergiusTheGreat chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Excellent! Hope you get us with another of your stories Calinstel. You are already a legend around here hehe :)
pepoluan chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Damn... My heart goes out to Tali... I cried with her...

You seem to like making grown men cry, don't you? You evil fanfic writer you... :*P

heheh. favin' this one, sir :)
Wiggs Magee chapter 1 . 7/29/2010