Reviews for Chocolate Sauce
crazymonkey56 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
i liked it but wished you'd held it out longer but its ok understand distractions
Nature.Calls chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
That was yummy. :) Chocolate sauce and all. It was the perfect amount of sinful, steamy sex. It wasn't too hardcore nor was it too fluffy and shy. That's a hard line to walk and you did an excellent job. Keep up the great work!
kate-curlyfries chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Seriously, you are a complete LIFESAVER in boring school lessons. Once again, I choose Wincest over Maths ANY DAY! One day, I will get caught, but I dont care, because your stories are just too awesome :) xx
Angela Newton chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
HI Emily- I love how you always put these dislcaimers at the end of your stories, "Oh, they're not very good..." They're good! This one was totally hot and fun and I loved how playful it was. I had 2 hours of free time today before I went into work and I spent half that time reading and re-reading your stories. So there you go. I loved how Sam was the boss in these 2 really sexy ones (this one and the knife one). As a Sam girl, I enjoyed that. Plus you've made their sexuality part of their larger journey and story which makes it much sexier. I prefer the sexy writing that grows organically out of the character's story, not just thrown in there for entertainment. You've really done that well. Plus all your details are really good, like the duffel bags and the "jerk/bitch" (LOVED that), and all the fun erotic stuff. This is another one I really liked. Now I have to go to my boring job, so thanks for giving me something good to read before I go in. :)
Mochi no Yume chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
OMFG THE CHOCOLATE SAUCE!

Now that's hot!

And I loved that Sam is the younger brother but taking control!

It just adds to the hotness :P

Great job!
Wragziez chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Love it.
xxLemmiexx chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Um,

Hot much? Lol.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought about Winchester boys and chocolate sauce ;D

This..

Was smexxi.!

:]
Withtwopinkswords chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
I didn't know this was your first attempt until I read the last part. It's pretty good (and hot) to me! Mmm...Chocolate.
cold kagome chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
...that was freakin hot.. omg...i love it... chocolate is awesome... .really love it..
girlyghoul chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
You had me at chocolate, dear! ;-). Hmm... it seems Sam and I share the same favorite things! MA HA HA! Very well done, you really carry the readers along...along that trail of chocolate! WOO! And in all honesty as I was reading along (aside from getting some thoughts that would be TMI here) I was thinking how much your writing improves with each story. So I was extra surprised when I saw your note at the end saying it wasn't your best work. *sigh* The author's are always their own worst critics! But this was great. Very descriptive and tantilizingly sensual. And I love how they always cuddle at the end :-)!

Keep up the good work!