Reviews for Being Here
Heroic chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Beautifully Written. Write more like it! :)
Shadows.in.the.moon chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
oh that is sooo sweet, i think ill read behind the veil soon, sounds pretty gd :L u really drew me in i lurved it :L
PurpleDanceStar chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Okay, number 1, loved Behind the Veil. I couldn't stop reading. It was so good. number 2, this was good too, although I don't think you needed as much of the beginning flashback/dream. I liked it though. number 3: Evil beware, i have waffles too.
lolz3 chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
This is so sad and deep. I hate Sonny and love Tawni in this one-shot. Poor, poor Chad...
myjumpingsocks chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Good, although you good have worked it into the story, it was still cool to see some friendship from them.
Sugar Rush4eva chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
aw, sonny and Chd didnt end uo together :'(

anyways luved it!
gAnGsTa GaBbY lOvEs JoKeR chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
I love the Chad/Tawni friendship. Great job! )
Sunnyvalley chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Too lazy to log in... But I had to review bcuz this is potentially the greatest chawni fic I have ever read! Haha I luv the teen titans reference in ur username :) have u read kryalla orchids series? They're really good tt fics, they're m bit she separates all the bad scenes, she's really good at that! Anyway pm me and we can be fanfiction buds :) I think ur kewl!
MakeMeCrazier chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
This was a very good one-shot. I love exactly how you portrayed Chad's character when she said that she didn't love him. I would've been angry too. And Tawni was amazing in here... I always thought that Tawni and Chad had a type of siblings relationship, and that they would've had a very good friendship, just like the one you have in this one-shot. Well written, and deep. Good job.