Reviews for Summer and chrysanthemums
S. Cunningham chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
this story is so sweet!
I am the HERO AMERICA chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
This was the cutest effing thing I have ever read for Hetalia! And, uh, the only Yotsuba&! one I've read. But, that doesn't matter! I love this thing, so much! I'm getting all excited by it, just so cute!
Usachan!
Postman of Stories chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
I love Yotsuba! She is one of my Favorite characters!
The Postman (Me) Thinks you did very well!
shadowalchemist141 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
this was really heart warming!
Shi No Tenshi 88 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
NOT CHEESY AND GREAT
ShinkuXJun chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Great story! So cute :3
jojo chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
...Like ice cream. This was adorable, but what if Germany met her? Or Italy... the one that likes kitties... But this was adorable. "You should call her and tell her to send you a gift!" That is Yotsuba, through and through.

You just made my day even happier. If that's possible. (Snow day, an entire day spent on Fanfic, and two of my comments responded to for the first time. A good day :3 )
inactiveNAU chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Not very often do I enjoy crossovers but this... Kawaii!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
This. Is. So. CUTE! :3
Ivy-child chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Awesome !
ConfusedSoAmI chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Awww this was cute :3
ashtree423 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
I must say it was perfect! I am curious if they do meet up again, but i love how you ended this particular fanfic. This is the best Yotsuba crossover I have ever read. XD
America's Nantucket chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
So adorable w I noticed this was the only Yotsuba&! and Hetalia crossover o3o I made another one so it wouldn't be lonely! X3 Really cute story :'3
Heta-Mexico chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
...O...M...G...

I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO EVEN READ THIS MANGA, I GUESS NOT! O_O'

Anyways, the story is cute, short, sweet and it made me die of cuteness! X3

I loved the ending most of all,and the fact that Yotusba wasn't afraid of Russia!
Dr. Stilla Live chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
...I think my heart just exploded with joy. This just made me feel so warm and fuzzy inside! Russia and Yotusba would be such good friends. :'D

Thanks for writing this lovely crossover~