Reviews for Returning the Pain
Alvirus-s chapter 42 . 3/12
there is no german curse calledRatzen-Fressen", and if there would be one, it would be calledRatten-Fressen".
But otherwise, great job!
Logic chapter 15 . 1/31
Hyuugas, even if the byakugan could evolve, would never find out because they can't have friends. It is bad "for the clan" to have friends.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/26/2017
It is weird you say that since the scene you "seem" to say you see literally never happened except in the wave arc which you said was the peak. Tell me one scene where Naruto charges blindly in and gets his friends in danger except in Wave Arc.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/26/2017
TV Tropes: "Guys, this “Biju Revival” plot hole isn’t really a plot hole at all and the answer is a really long but simple one.
First, the Kyuubi stated to that Naruto that if he dies, he dies too. Now why would the Kyuubi say that if all the Biju could revive them after death? Because the simple truth is that they can’t. Think about the actions and behavior of the Biju, they get hurt and even the Hachibi states that even they have feelings, to me this means if the Biju could revive themselves then they wouldn’t care that host dies or if they get killed or even worst commit suicide. This would also make them useless militarily because even if of the villages could fit the right host, the Biju would try to die in order to escape anyway they can. Yet the Bijus and Kyuubi all protect their host all the time and Kyuubi has always been trying to escape from Naruto’s body. This means that as long as they are connected to a host, they can die!
Secondly, the one who brought up this fact was Ay right? However doesn’t anyone find that kinda sketchy? Ay has been characterized as a person who cares and looks out for his men, especially Killer Bee however he is also a bit of a hypocritic since denies a lot of incidents that the Hidden Cloud village were responsible in (Stealing ninjustu from other villages, abducting a young Hinata and Kushina, causing the death of Tobirama, the Second Hokage). He is also characterized as a person who gets really aggressive and stubborn when Killer Bee is in danger. Now considering that both Naruto and Killer Bee were at risk of being capture and killed, would it really be out of Ay’s character to Lie about the Kyuubi being able to revive in order to kill Naruto to save his brother, the world and keep the Biju truce with the Hidden Leaf?
Think about his logic for a second, if that was true Tsunade or any other Hidden Leaf village shinobi would be justified in killing Killer Bee in order to stop the war, which of course Ay would outright refuse thus showing his hypocrisy and a flaw in his logic.
It also would contradicts what we have learned about Ay, Killer Bee, The Hachibi and The Hidden Cloud Village. If the Bijus could revive themselves then both Ay and his father should have gone all out to kill the Hachibi thus saving more lives. In the case the Hidden Cloud, they could easily recover the Hachibi, thanks to those sacred treasures that they have. It also would contradict what Ay said about finding some who can control the Biju rare a lie because the village would have plenty of time to strong people to become a Jinchuriki."
DomovoiDojo chapter 109 . 8/19/2017
Heh, I know that I'm, like, seven years late, but you're fucking amazing dude. This site desperately needs more people like you. I mean, many of the writers here are quite good, but they mostly waste their talent and effort on worthless overused cliche scenarios, just like you say. Damn shame.
Runadaemon chapter 24 . 5/6/2017
THIS! So much this! Naruto stopped making much sense once you began learning the characters backstories because they're like thiiiiiiis!
Runadaemon chapter 22 . 5/6/2017
Just a note: Ganbatte ne Do your best; Ganbarou Lets do our best. Current title puts a smidge on condescension on the story.
T-Aj71721291 chapter 5 . 2/20/2017
That day, Hiruzen got ridden from two headaches.
Yoriiroy chapter 55 . 1/26/2017
If the story was so bad you warned people not to read it, why did you post it?
timmy1022 chapter 27 . 5/16/2016
Torrenting is pretty safe really, if you use some common sense. Stick to popular sites and torrents.

Also just because something is pirated doesn't mean it's potato quality. You can find FLAC music and Bluray quality movies easy as.

imo, 95% of anything is not worth paying for. So why would you? I support only my most favorite things.
timmy1022 chapter 14 . 5/16/2016
Mmmm hmmm.
Guest chapter 87 . 4/20/2016
This is how Naruto would act if he has the same amount of reasoning and sensibility as Sai.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/19/2016
I absolutely love the Hinata bashing!
Umanso chapter 102 . 4/15/2016