Reviews for Temptation's Form
tacogirl3 chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
clearly you and I think alike when it comes to tortall's men. I have to say that I like Dom better than Numair, but Numair is still a favorite. Loved the little story. I was rereading the realm of the gods and realized how many times Numair lets his feelings show, but nothing happens. I think this is a good companion for the scene. You did a good job of sticking to the character. Keep up the good work!
GlitchGirl23 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
You did very well. This is the second fanfic I've read about the Temptation Lake scene, and I have to say this one seems more likely than the other I read. No offense to them.
EnharmonicAngel chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I just LOVE Numair better than the other guys in her books. Even Farmer. He's my second favorite xD
Paulina chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
So cute! Loved it.
DianeJasmineCimmorine chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Wow- you really know the books. I really like this. Also you are right- not enough coupley moments in the books. Well- there are more thn enough between Alanna and Liam and Allana and Jon but not enough between Dian and Numair.
kjm92 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I love the one-shot, tamora peirce is one of my favourite authors and numair an daine are my favourite couple, i think oyu stuck to numair characters really well!
EreshkigalGirl chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
This was lovely! I really enjoyed it. I had a feeling that what Numair was seeing was his little magelet, not some busty blue-girl.

Really? There was review that said her books were too expicit? She barely describes the kissing! I have a feeling the reviewer didn't like the fact that, unlike a lot of high fantacy fiction (especially aimed at the 10-15 age bracket) the girls aren't just strong characters, they occassionally have impure thoughts and at least Alanna actually has sex before she's married. Oh, gosh! The characters are real people. How tragic.
Claireabelle chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
loved it :) language was great, plot was realistic and relevent to the books- write more? xoxox
Hedonia chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Great job. Love Tamora's writing and characters.
wild.magic.mayhem chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
4.5 Stars

Wow! My favorite series by Tamora Pierce is the Immortals, and Numair's view is also an idea that I've had in my head, but I only wish I could write like that. Good call on the more formal from Numair. I like it!
TheKeyIsLove chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
I cannot believe I found this. Someone who loves Tamora Pierce's work, is NOT messing around with the plot, and is appreciative of Numaire's adorable scholarly-dorkiness. Absolutely perfect.

Out of curiousity, what order did you read the books in? Because I read "Protector of the Small," then "Song of the Lioness," then "Immortals," then "Trickster," then "Beka Cooper." (Completely out of order, I know, but so funny to have your first impression of Roual be the grown warrior, and then read about when he was a kid who sat on a bully to hold him under water! LOL)

Anyway, back to the story: you captured the characters beautifully. And I have no doubt that that's exactly what Numaire was seeing. *wink*

Keep up the good work!

Seth's Lover
The Blasphemous Contessa chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Somebody said TP was too explicit? It's cleaner than disney channel! Besides it's not like 8 year olds are reading it, I was already 14 and knew plenty before I even heard of her.

Anywhoot, excellent story, I think you got language and personality down fairly well

PS I agree that Numair is the best, but I think NAWAT is a solid number two, I like my men a little strange.
kase32104 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Definitely sounds like Numair and if TP had added on to that part of the book in his POV, I think it would've sounded just like your story. *sighs* more please?
K chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
This was great! I think you got them perfectly :)
blueflower1594 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
You really should write more, you write Numair very well!