Reviews for Defiance
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Thanks for sharing. Your story is really touching and perfect!
Lunetta The Wind Goddess chapter 7 . 9/10/2010
yeah! Awesome ending... So more fics like these you say? :'D Do you write any fics that are past this rating? Something tells me that you'd be very good at writing them. Or I could just go and check! :D
Lunetta The Wind Goddess chapter 6 . 9/10/2010
Yes! Revenge! Go Pike go! XD Very interesting chapter and I can't wait to see the next! :D Yay! But... come on man just let them have eachother! Get over it Chris I knew he would've killed that cadet in the name of Leonard :D Hell yeah!
Lunetta The Wind Goddess chapter 5 . 9/10/2010
This chapter was very depressing start and middle but you gave me some hope! Aww he gets to see his Joanna!
Lunetta The Wind Goddess chapter 4 . 9/10/2010
Great next chapter! Poor Bones! I feel bad and I think Chris just needs to wake up... They just need to patch eachother up *sniff* Well hope the next chapter gets better for Leonard.
Lunetta The Wind Goddess chapter 3 . 9/10/2010
Hotness! Cannot wait for more! Love the dark Leonard (did I mention this before?) Whatever! This is a very graphic well depicted story of Len's personal demons and I don't think it could get any more real from this! I'll review the next one! XD
Lunetta The Wind Goddess chapter 2 . 9/8/2010
Completly awesome fic! Love the angsty Bones he's my favorite kind. And I've become a huge fan of the Pike/Leonard couple. It has so many dynamics and dark grey areas that just complete them. :D
RawrGodzirra chapter 7 . 7/9/2010
I don't see many McCoy/Pike stories, and that saddens me... however, your's just managed to brighten my day a little. The emotions in it were so powerful, I almost started to tear up. I hope to see more from you soon. :)
Meg chapter 7 . 6/15/2010
Is there more? :)

do you have a lifejournal account? you might be interested in a community, 'pikemccoy'... fan community for pike/mccoy fans :)

it's small, just started but we're growing!
Megs chapter 5 . 6/10/2010
cant wait for more! :)
Teris Xenite chapter 2 . 5/30/2010
Poor McCoy! I'm fond of his doctor already, and hope that we get to see him realize the real reason that Chris is being so attentive to him! Excellent job with the characterization of Pike. The nightmare scene and comfort from Chris made me melt. You're doing an excellent job my dear, I look forward to more of this story soon.
Lovebuggy chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
i like this dark, angsty side of mccoy! minor correction: 7pm is 1900 hours. 0100-1100 are am hours, 12-2300 are pm. an easy way to remember is 12 (noon) plus whatever hour you're trying to get to; 12 (noon) 7 19, then add the two zeros after it.
Teris Xenite chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
You know I'd never thought of a Pike/McCoy romance, but borrowing a phrase from Mr. Spock I find this story fascinating! You're doing a fabulous job of portraying realistic demons for McCoy. Wonderful job, and I look forward to seeing more of this soon.
T chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
You should brush up on how military time works. 0700 is 7am, 1900 is 7pm, which makes more sense in terms of dinner.