Reviews for The Monarch's Ascension
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Very good AU. It makes more sense than the war in Canon, when Death Eaters are simply 'evil' and the Order of Phoenix are 'good'. I was pleased to see Harry crushing Teddy's delusions of being 'noble warrior of the light'.
mar888 chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Sad...
DanielHimura chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
A little unfinished.
Nerox511 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
That was rather brilliant. No idea if you ever will continue it, but awesome concept none the less.

Cheers
thesagerk chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
wow! just wow! this was awesome!
Rittanicus chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Good stuff! Would love to see more.
karthik9 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
Teucrian chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Amazing story. I think that it stands quite well as a oneshot. Anything else might lessen the impact the story has.
Toebang chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Well this was AU and a very unexplained one at that. It wasn't a bad story it just in no way shape or form resembled Harry Potter except for names. It could have been improved with more back story.

~Tobang
25Kevin chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
What is this and why isnt there more?

Interesting concept. A bit more background would have been better but its good how it is now.

Once again why is this a one-shot?
Lord Basileus chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Wow, though there is lot of unexplained things, I think it adds to the mystery of this story. It is certainly very good. I would not mind a full scale ff of this kind.
bakapervert chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
It's too incomplete to be a one shot.
aminorchord chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
. This is a great story - would love to see it continued
SuperiorShortness chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Interesting... Though I expect it to be merely a plot bunny not something that can go epic which it eludes to.
DukeBrymin chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Rather melancholy story-I take it to show what kind of person Harry would turn into if Ginny weren't with him.