Reviews for The Unsteady Approach
Kira-Hazel chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
For Christ's sake! I'm looking below me and there's this huge cliff that's opened up and here I am hanging off the edge of it!
HER chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
"The day Tom Paris turns Harry against her is the day she assigns him 70 years of cleaning the hull. He'll still be cleaning it when its docked in Jupiter Station. He'll still be cleaning it when Voyager gets decommissioned and dismantled. He'll clean the damn pieces!"
I Just love the way you write these little things! - Imaginary hat :-D
Colleen chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I love your stories! They are so believable and entertaining. I miss Voyager and hope you will continue writing Voyager stories and finish this one. Thanks for sharing.
Kath chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Love the follow-up to your other stories. But you left another cliffhanger! Keep writing - you portray the characters so well.
TrekGames23 chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Loved it - I hope to see more of this story.
CanonAntithesis chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Incredible story! I'm really loving this one. And such an incredibly long chapter. Thank you very much and I can't wait to read more.

My favorite part was when Janeway went into Tom's earth program and slept in his bed.
BevNPicard chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Wonderful story. I can't believe you left us hanging like that. Can't wait for the next part of the story.
renaid chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Wow. That was lovely. I'm so glad you are still writing Voyager fics because I'd forgotten how much I loved that show until I found your stories! I hope this continues. It is delightful.
Firstlady1408 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010

Such a great story and so perfectly timed. Kate Mulgrew and Robert DM are at a convention together this weekend, I was tempted to go but had to work, so I have friends there under orders to ask about J/P! Please say you'll post much more soon...years on and I still love this ship!
ticass11 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
This story has drawn me in. I love the writing, the direction and the details which pop up all the time...little pleasing easter eggs to find throughout. I truly hope you continue this and can't wait for the next installment.
BritMonkey chapter 1 . 5/29/2010