Reviews for An Unlikely Pair
Crystal T-Butterfly chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I really loved this story i just signed up for fanfiction and that was the first story i read.

Can't wait for more!

Great Job!
TiffersStar1989 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
loved the first chapter...cant wait for more
Wolf girl for life P chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
It was a really goood story but I thought there would be more chaptera to make it better but oh well great never the less!

Oh and I wish bella was with a wolf or even became a wolf then be with edward! You rock! P
Jeri252 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Good...you should write some more
Gabriella.A.Marcin chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
FINISH THE STORY! :D
SouthernBelloftheball chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
PLEASE update soon! I want to know what happens next!
IwishIwasinHale chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
This sounds really good cant wait to read more!
katt-ryn chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
I really liked this...hope you continue.
it's simply me n you chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Like this beginning. Would be interesting to see it continue.
Mason and Alex chapter 1 . 6/21/2010

pls update soon

God Bless x
loca chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
luv it !

pleaz keep on writing...can't wait for next chap!
PurpleMaeve chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
A really good start, I'm looking forward to more :)
oohapoo chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Ooooh, a new beginning. I liked your creative approach to Bella and Jacobs relationship. I am curious about how much Bella knows about everything with the wolves, and how she found out Jake was one to begin with, and why she knows Sam and Emily but not the rest. I think I can understand Jacob wanting to keep Bella away from the rest of the guys in case he was worried about one of them imprinting on her for whatever reason but I don't know how much of that I would agree with. Then again, you told us that they argued about it before with the rest of them being too emotional to be around. Maybe the rest of the pack would be harder on her for being involved with the vampires before? Whatever the reasons, I am looking forward to your story. I like your writing style so far, so please keep up the good work!
mewootwoot chapter 1 . 5/29/2010