Reviews for Across The World
This was written ages ago and I am pretty sure you don't even check the reviews now. But for its worth, I haven't read a story here which spoke as profoundly to every fiber of my being. The writing is no doubt out of the world but the way you have articulated each of their feelings and kept it just about the two of them is beautiful.
Arngli chapter 29 . 9/14/2022
This is such an amazing, beautiful and wonderful story. Spent the last 2 days reading this and just want to go back and do it again. Thank you
GlaemingWounds chapter 29 . 4/8/2022
Yes! Yes! Yes! Your writing is so in character and absolutely what these two needed to resolve their long-standing tension. The passion and emotion is *chef’s kiss*…saving and re-reading!
kayoticsea chapter 7 . 3/30/2022
You write prose SO beautifully. Love this story so far.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/22/2021
Why are you writing jess to be such a disgusting piece of shit to rory? You are a horrible writer and have no idea about jess and rory. You are disgusting
Cbird28 chapter 29 . 9/15/2021
As with your other two stories here, I LOVED this story! Thank you for writing and finishing it! I appreciated your use of song lyrics and those snippets of letters from Rory were just so good. I only have one disappointed feeling about this story, and that's that we never found out the result of their "quote test"! Did they get them right? I love how beautifully you're able to describe both the simple and emotionally charged scenes (both happy and angry!). I am a big reader and am picky about writing style and such, and you are just a phenomenal writer! I was hardly able to put any of your stories down until they were finished, and now I'm sad I don't have more of your stories to read!
Cbird28 chapter 27 . 9/15/2021
I'm almost at the end and haven't stopped to review yet because I haven't wanted to stop! But that manipulation from Luke. That really was Oscar worthy! Just wow, that was seriously beyond amazing! And not, I really can't wait to continue, so, onward!
Pd2bpicky chapter 1 . 4/17/2021
You write Rory and Jess so well! Wish you’d write a sequel
Pd2bpicky chapter 29 . 4/17/2021
Love your story! Love the banter, very well written.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/6/2020
Every time I read this fic, it’s a favorite of mine so I keep coming back, I wonder and get stressed out about Rory leaving the first edition behind after going home in a daze. Please tell me she didn’t leave it behind!
Lurimaya chapter 29 . 8/3/2020
I discovered Gilmore Girls about a decade of the series finale thanks to Netflix. I wanted to say thank you for wrapping up the Jess & Rory with such great story telling. I enjoyed your version so much and happy to brought them together!
Wordaholic chapter 29 . 4/29/2020
That was beautiful and it cost me a lot of sleep, thank you very much. I think just like Rory I need to accept that my heart will always ache for Literati and all they could've been, even after the revival. The fanfics we read and write are our binder of letters.
Guest chapter 29 . 11/16/2019
This story has been amazing, thank you!

Best literati sorry I have ever read, hands down.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/14/2019