Reviews for Across The World
Robin94 chapter 29 . 6/11
This is one of my favourite Literati fics, definitely in the top 3, and I always come back to re-read it. It's so good, I can't help it. :)
That is horribly written by you! Jess would never behave like that! And why? Just because of this little misshap at truncheon last time? That is ridiculous. You are an awful writer and you don't know shit about literati. Go to hell!
RedHollowGirlx chapter 29 . 2/11
I haven't stepped into this fandom for quite sometime because I felt it got old and quality as well as creativity had severely dropped off. So I've been biding my time over at fictionpress. However, I stepped over here yesterday just to check in and see how it's been since I left...I was pleasantly surprised to find this story hidden among the numerous stories I had already read but had never read this for some reason still unknown to me. I have to say, I'm obsessed. This story beautifully depicts a realistic portrait of what life between Rory and Jess would be had they got their shit together post-series. I'm sad this is over. I kind of want it to go on forever because Lit is just beauty wrapped in tragedy and you made that come to life. Thank you for writing this. It was fabulous. You are fabulous.

Red
BookTease87 chapter 29 . 1/17
This is one of the most realistic post-series portrayals of these two that I've ever read. I'm so glad you gave them a happy ending while remaining true to who they are and how complex their love for each other is. I have always been dissatisfied with the lack of closure given to Jess on the show, and even more disappointed when the search for that closure in fan fic leaves me disappointed. Yours is one of the first stories I read that didn't disappoint me, both in the ending you gave them and the realistic journey you took them through to get there. Thank you for this fantastic story!
Maranna Listten chapter 29 . 10/11/2015
Why is everything you write so heart-wrenchingly wonderful?
I've just finished this after realizing that I still hadn't read it, despite adoring all of your other work. And I love this the same way.
You write Rory and Jess so well; complex and human and hurting, that is so rare but absolutely worth all of the pain and angst.
Authors like you are the reason I can't get these characters and this relationship out of my head. And I love that.
Honestly at this point I would read anything more by you. You are fantastic.
InkedBaby chapter 29 . 8/26/2015
Im. In. Love. This story is everything, so heart wrenching, so sad, so lovely, so REAL.
There's no worDs to describe how well you wrote this. No words.
There were a few little things that I think could take this story from great mind blowing, Jess smirks a lot, after almost everything he says, and I get it, it's his thing, it's hot, it's Jess, but it happiness constantly took away from some of the really great moments where his smirk could have amped up a whole scene if it wasn't so common of his, you know? I mean, he's Jess, of course he smirks more than the average male, but still. Um, when your characters speak, they don't really think along with it. I don't mean that in a your characters are thoughtless way, but I mean it in an organizational way, there's long paragraphs of thinking, then long paragraphs of speaking, and that's not how the brain works. Your characters would get backing into shocking corners, and speak their way out in spot, even though in real like the same topic would have caused awkward conversation lags for thought and choppy responses not so well thought out.
On the other hand, I did love how self aware your characters were, I love that you weren't afraid to really delve into their minds and just sit there for a while, it really brought your characters too life and make your story that much more unforgettable.
I really loved that Jess stayed brooding and snarky, but still sensitive and emotional, from what I've read of these two, he seems hard to write, they both do, and you did it very well.
I love that you had book and movie references through this, it wouldn't have been right without them. Like I saof, you write them well.
Your story is great, I feel like you timed everything very well, nothing seemed exaggerated or long, nothing got boring to read or hard to get through, the angst wasn't crushing, but it was present and emotional. Which is the perfect place to be, and the happiness wasn't delusional and over done, but it was pleasent and perfectly placed.
This is so well balanced and just wonderful.
I don't usually get this in depth with reviews, but this story is something I'm sure will stick with me forever and I felt like that's something the author should know, lol. Amazing job.
SweetestSerenade chapter 4 . 7/7/2015
its really late, and i really have to go to bed because i have work tomorrow, and its a 15 hour shift and its going to be hell BUT I JUST FOUND THIS AND ITS SO GOOD AND I NEED TO READ. so anyways, thanks for writing this! (:
Sofie chapter 29 . 6/28/2015
This is one of the best fanfics I have ever read! This was amazing and you're such an incredible writer! :D

Lots of love!
Sydney Lynne chapter 29 . 6/18/2015
Wow, what an intense story, great writing and fascinating insights into what makes the characters tick. The way that Jess and Rory just rip into each other hurts so much, but it goes hand in hand with the passion they have for each other.
an chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
oh this is excellent, you've written jess and rory so true to form, its almost like hearing the actors speak, looking forward to reading more
dalekmakingtea chapter 29 . 5/26/2015
I am just so happy after reading this! The explanations for Rory's actions with Logan and Dean fit so well and this is how I want to imagine it really was. She loved Jess damn it! So headcanon accepted! :) Thank you so much for this
subchan chapter 29 . 3/28/2015
that was wow. I laughed, I cried, I got so discombobulated that all I know is that I came out at the end crying but happy and your story did that. It was an amazing road you put both them and me on to discovery. It was amazing and sad and a little worrisome at times but I'm so glad I found this story and read it...that you created for people to read. THANKS! :)
ZA ZA zoom chapter 29 . 3/20/2015
I love this story. I really really reallllllly hope you will make a sequel one day. I love jess and rory, there so cute together.
Vivian H chapter 7 . 3/12/2015
Shivers! I got shivers.
feelingshortofstable chapter 9 . 2/28/2015
Oh poor Jess. It's like he was about to combust... Now I need to go check out gone with the wind. Or his girl Friday. One of the two.