Reviews for Across The World
Sydney Lynne chapter 29 . 6/18/2015
Wow, what an intense story, great writing and fascinating insights into what makes the characters tick. The way that Jess and Rory just rip into each other hurts so much, but it goes hand in hand with the passion they have for each other.
an chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
oh this is excellent, you've written jess and rory so true to form, its almost like hearing the actors speak, looking forward to reading more
dalekmakingtea chapter 29 . 5/26/2015
I am just so happy after reading this! The explanations for Rory's actions with Logan and Dean fit so well and this is how I want to imagine it really was. She loved Jess damn it! So headcanon accepted! :) Thank you so much for this
subchan chapter 29 . 3/28/2015
that was wow. I laughed, I cried, I got so discombobulated that all I know is that I came out at the end crying but happy and your story did that. It was an amazing road you put both them and me on to discovery. It was amazing and sad and a little worrisome at times but I'm so glad I found this story and read it...that you created for people to read. THANKS! :)
ZA ZA zoom chapter 29 . 3/20/2015
I love this story. I really really reallllllly hope you will make a sequel one day. I love jess and rory, there so cute together.
Vivian H chapter 7 . 3/12/2015
Shivers! I got shivers.
feelingshortofstable chapter 9 . 2/28/2015
Oh poor Jess. It's like he was about to combust... Now I need to go check out gone with the wind. Or his girl Friday. One of the two.
feelingshortofstable chapter 2 . 2/27/2015
I read this years ago. I'm back because I never forgot it. Your dual analysis of their perspectives on their relationship is delightful. You impress me.
Guest chapter 29 . 12/12/2014
Amazing! This is my favourite literati fic. Your character portrayal is so authentic - this is cannon for me. You writing is filled with beautiful imagery, and you were handling some pretty complicated emotions, which you managed to convey so well that my heart stopped and was racing at different points. Really beautiful. Please keep writing :)

P.S.- I love the music references!
Mom2KandA chapter 29 . 11/2/2014
I really enjoyed this story, so much that I read it in one sitting when I have a list of things to do a mile long. Thank you for taking the time to write and share this with the world.
AlexisStarFlame chapter 29 . 11/2/2014
This was a great story. I loved everything about it!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
This is probably the fiftieth time I have read your story. I occasionally have my Rory and Jess nostalgia binge and when I'm finished with his last episode in the sixth season I immediately turn to this story. You capture the characters perfectly and it is such a logical and beautiful story. Thank you so much for writing it and for allowing all Literati fans to continue the Rory/Jess storyline especially when we all know that they ended up together post-series finale. It's the perfect ending.
huntergirl29 chapter 29 . 9/8/2014
the best story ive ever read
jordimiyai chapter 29 . 3/28/2014
Wow! I'm speechless! This is the ending I was hopping for them in the series. And you managed to make it even more profound and believable. I'm amazed...
I haven't read any of your other fic but I am definitely going to now. And since I've seen the date I'm just going to hope and cross my fingers that even if you don't publish any other stories here that you keep writing. Good luck! And thank you!
jordimiyai chapter 2 . 3/27/2014
I love it! I'll keep reading and write a real review when I finish it but right now I can't stop reading...
656 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »