Reviews for Broken Promise
salasdaniel74 chapter 1 . 7/31
I don't know if I should praise Shikamaru for his intuition or criticize Naruto for his... Let's do both! Sakura did not have the thought that it would be bad to promise a guy who's religion is on promises.
Fucking hell, just read a bit backwards - amazing work, scary how well this was made
igl chapter 1 . 9/21/2016
soooo nice ;)
Naruto Uzumaki chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
...

I think I need some Ramen.
Lizzy529 chapter 1 . 4/5/2016
Damn! Sakura is such a bitch!
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
Read marker.
nikitatikin1 chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
I don't have enough words to say about this. All the angst in the world (in a good way... however "good" angst can get) comes together in reverse here and its still blowing my mind. Simply astounding!
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
Well, at least your version of Naruto had the guts to kills the selfish traitorois bitch Sakura.
Though I don't see him going to Orochimaru.
shushanepa chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Well the canon already proved that Naru/ Saku would never be reality. Great story though the characters were a bit OOC.
apeljohn chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Excellent story structure.
Hina Hime Chan chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
I loved it! You do magic with words!
crimsontears82684 chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
I love how this story flows.
Cemalidor chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Interesting style you are putting up. :) Tragic ending, but live aint a ponyhof.
Its-Amihan chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Hmm..while I have to say that I am a fan of your work (I have been exploring your profile ever since I read Why Kakashi Shouldn't Read Outloud) and I do think that you are a brilliant author, I have to be frank.

This is the worst of your work from what I've read so far. True, I have not read all of your stories (only the Naruto fanfiction, and even then only some) and this is one of your older works and you have improved since then, but my statement still stands.

While I personally have no qualms against Sakura's death, for I hate her with a fiery passion, how the outcome happened and the way it built up just seems...wrong.

All characters involved were extremely out of character. I wouldn't imagine Naruto being capable of killing Sakura despite what she did (though you managed that deceitful, selfish part of Sakura quite well) and even if he could, I'd imagine him experiencing different, ranging emotions and inner turmoil; he loves Sakura to death, the poor fool. Not anger (unless his emotions caused him unleashed to unleash the Kyubi).

And especially his thoughts at the end (or beginning, considering the format). Becoming a nuke-nin and even going to Orochimaru? He loves the village to death, and he abhorrs Orochimaru to the core. He also knows that going and giving into Orochimaru would give the Snake sannin an immensely powerful pawn to control, and could indirectly cause him to endanger the Leaf. I can't imagine him EVER doing those without good reason.

Sakura...as I've said, she is quite deceitful and selfish and considering this is occuring in Pre-Shippuden her actions aren't that farfetched. However, she does have a sense of shame, and deliberately playing on Naruto like that then cheating on him with Sasuke is not something she's capable of. At least, not shamelessly.

Moreover, with her actions I would have believed that it would have spread around the village causing her to be ostracized by everyone, especially by their agemates. Considering she has a loudmouth Naruto as her "boyfriend", who'd probably brag about it or something of equal manner, a gossipy Ino as her best friend with an equally loud mouth, and she lives in a village filled with nosy, judgemental shinobi and civilian alike, I highly doubt she could have kept it a secret.

Also, I highly doubt Ino would be gladly helping her along with her wedding, considering what I've said above. And that Ino was her former rival for Sasuke and the kind of person who won't be able to put up with someone getting hurt like this.

Lastly, Sasuke. Everything he did was out of character. Period.

Also, I highly doubt that the village elders would take his attempt at treason lightly, despite being crippled for life. Also, he is the village's lone member possessing the Sharingan, a VERY much valued dojutsu. That is all.

Oncw again, I'd like to say that you have vastly improved and that you seem to be talented. I hope that you continue improving and that you weren't bothered by this very lenghty review. My apologies if I've somehow insulted you in any way, shape or form.

High Regards,
Moonlight
rebecca chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Wow. I liked your writing format! Going back in time from the shocking result to see all the layers of complication peeling away was fascinating.