Reviews for Broken Promise
Telegram chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Well, if you were trying to make the reader feel very angry with Sakura, you suceeded.

I especially liked the in media res(I think that's what it's called.)

Not too many people on this site seem have any other structure than cronological.

Very well written, you made me wonder what she had done to justify that, and you had the goods to pull it off.
Sapphire-sama Dreamer chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Hm...I can't really feel anything. If she died I wouldn't really give a damn. She's annoying and kinda bland to be completely honest. Her death would be for the best. No more dead weight for Konoha.
Angel chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
I love the way you go back in time!

First I was suprised and choked that Naruto would kill her! Then we got all the way back in time and now I seriously hate Sakura...! You know how to get your reader into the story and feel the same way as your charachters!

Im sure you will become an awesome writer!
AhumbleHalofan chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Well I have to say I loved this story. Although am I the only one that would like to see this fic continued? I mean wouldn't that just be awesome?
EfficientLazyness chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
I support this fic. I've seen many whiner's spout some B.S. about how this is ooc and what not. And I agree this is certainly a deviation from cannon and thus this is AU. I've also seen man also seen many arguments and contra arguments detailing why would or wouldn't Naruto act this way. And to all naysayer's all I say is: Shut yer yap... it's his story, don't agree with it? write yer one!
Asdfghjkl123456789 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
It's so amazing, I love it and amazed at how many reviews you have for such a short story, but it's well deserved. I love it!
Monkey Ninja Naf S'netog chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Wow, a very deep story. Sakura is one deceitful bitch...

Smart, thought, to promise that. Smart, as well as insanely foolish.
Hektols chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
It is a very sad story.

If they were in a strict samurai society it would be plausible that Naruto killing could be seen as a honorable action because she broke her promise to him.
Eluviete chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Awsome story and story line... no grammar mistakes noticed... no extrem emotional outburst uneeded... sucks he did kill saskue when he had the chance
crazzyredhead chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
i liked your oneshot it was good
Rosy Tissues chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
...

oh lord.

no words can describe this,

its amazing
losermuch chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Woah! Twisted! BRUTAL! Love it!
GaoGar chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
What a twisted story. It has full of misery in it. Such strong emotions can lead them in to tragedy and hate!

Well done!
YACCBS chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Even though NarutoxSakura is my fandom OTP, this fic is absolutely fantastic. Dark and twisted but still in-character, which makes the whole thing believable and just that much better. Very neat style with the reverse timeline, and that last line - "Everything would be wonderful" - really clinched it. Awesome work.
Foxcomm chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
damn, she was lying to him for years... She wasn't sorry that he found out that way, only that he found out. It was unrealistic for him to make her keep that promise though. You can't just love someone.
146 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »