Reviews for Broken Promise
Asdfghjkl123456789 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
It's so amazing, I love it and amazed at how many reviews you have for such a short story, but it's well deserved. I love it!
Monkey Ninja Naf S'netog chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Wow, a very deep story. Sakura is one deceitful bitch...

Smart, thought, to promise that. Smart, as well as insanely foolish.
Hektols chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
It is a very sad story.

If they were in a strict samurai society it would be plausible that Naruto killing could be seen as a honorable action because she broke her promise to him.
Eluviete chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Awsome story and story line... no grammar mistakes noticed... no extrem emotional outburst uneeded... sucks he did kill saskue when he had the chance
crazzyredhead chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
i liked your oneshot it was good
Rosy Tissues chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
...

oh lord.

no words can describe this,

its amazing
losermuch chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Woah! Twisted! BRUTAL! Love it!
GaoGar chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
What a twisted story. It has full of misery in it. Such strong emotions can lead them in to tragedy and hate!

Well done!
YACCBS chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Even though NarutoxSakura is my fandom OTP, this fic is absolutely fantastic. Dark and twisted but still in-character, which makes the whole thing believable and just that much better. Very neat style with the reverse timeline, and that last line - "Everything would be wonderful" - really clinched it. Awesome work.
Foxcomm chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
damn, she was lying to him for years... She wasn't sorry that he found out that way, only that he found out. It was unrealistic for him to make her keep that promise though. You can't just love someone.
For Rates chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
this is a really good story D

interesting way you wrote it, backwards and all.

nice to see your still full of ideas and plit.
Cavernasu chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
This was a really depressing fic. That said, it was also very good. I liked the way you started at the end and worked back to the beginning. I haven't seen many things written that way and it made it really enjoyable to read.
St. Alicon chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
I very much enjoyed this take on story telling. You pulled it off quite well.
Play4ever chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
A cool one shot. The reverse time line and showing us the motive was a nice angle.
Esus927 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Very brutal. Nice story though.
141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »