Reviews for Broken Promise
St. Alicon chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
I very much enjoyed this take on story telling. You pulled it off quite well.
Play4ever chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
A cool one shot. The reverse time line and showing us the motive was a nice angle.
Esus927 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Very brutal. Nice story though.
KnightX chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
the way its written, it reminds me of a movie, i can't quite place it...
Xynth chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Ah, such a morbid deconstruction of every, "I'll love you forever," moment in history. It's always sickened me how so many authors finish with a storybook ending to their fics, even you on occasion. I've always thought that they were too unrealistic and unbelievable to appreciate them. An enjoyable, if dark, read.
gemiinous chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
my god...wow.

i love the way you wrote this! it kinda reminds me of the kill bill story line, ya know? with the ending first?

anyway, i love it!

...and sakura's still a bitch.
fly chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
wow psycho-naruto ftw

LoL at fellow reviewers though. Naruto murders Sakura because of heartbreak and a broken kiddie-promise and she's the evil bitch? Oo
Writing bunny chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
I can't imagine Naruto doing that. Sakura though... sounds just like her.
jediguru chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
damn...brutal (i always knew sakura was an evil bitch!)
PandaFace chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Sakura got owned.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Heh...I was almost through being pissed off about your latest chapter of 'That Look' (Chapter 50...seriously, what the f#$#!) when I stumbled across THIS baby. Guess a little violence and retribution can make anyone (partially) forget about Naruto stooping to Anko's level, eh?

A fitting end to Naruto and Sakura's relationship if they ever did have one. I can see her doing that in canon.

And about what I just wrote regarding 'That Look', I know you don't care about anything I have to say...what anyone who thinks the way I do has to say...but I just have to let you know that sometimes you can REALLY piss people off when you write something awesome and then screw it up in some way. You did it with 'A Mother's Love' (pairing Naruto up with Yugito) and now you've done it again.

Don't take this personally. Seriously, you're a great writer, probably the best on ...but the way you pull some dark, unexpected, often sexual and often repeated twist in your fics...not good. Not good at all.
Zephyrclaws chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
...wow... I don't think Sakura would be THAT heartless... Chances are, she wouldn't tell him that she loved him in the first place. Still, very well-written.
Still Not Dead Yet chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Very nice, the sad part is that I can almost still see that happening.

Very interesting how you wrote this in reverse cronology.
puffdadder chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Ding dong the bi- er, sorry?

Good story, phenomenally written, unique time style. Very interesting. Even though you know what happens, you want to figure out what lead up to the murder. For a man who holds to his promises as he does, the sin she committed by breaking it probably would lead to this.

On a side note:

I wish you'd continue as it has a lot of potential, a !missingNin Naruto would be kinda cool, you'd do the story justice. In any case, nice job, original format and character death. Oh me, oh my! XD
Mistress Ayako chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Ah, you and I have to have a looooong talk about this. Very long. Naruto wouldn't have. If he was so in love he wouldn't have been able to kill her unless he committed suicide too. It's incomplete. With a boy so happy as he used to be and so trusting, the realization would have dawned on him. Insanity or something, but he still would have committed suicide. Not betray the village or leave her there. And he might just actually killed her with poison instead. To mock everyone about how beautiful she still looked, even in death. Blood would have reminded Naruto of the Sharingan. But to ruthlessly kill her, and just leave, and betray everything... it doesn't seem to fit. Being Hokage is what he breathed on. If not Sakura's death, the realization that his only purpose for being was gone and that he'd already gotten revenge would've brought on suicide. Suicide is the answer here. Wanna cookie?
144 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »