Reviews for Broken Promise
bobbetter chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Amazing one shot. Beautifully written.
QChronoD chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Awesome story! I like the reverse chronology a lot. You can really see how she kept cutting out pieces of his heart.
Enlightener chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
We need a second chapter. For grat justice!
Kazuki Shikimori chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
"Naruto I was 12! You can't hold me to that! I tried to keep my promise! You know I did, but I can't hold something I said when I was a child over the feelings I have in my heart."

...how ironic, this statement. As Naruto, manga-wise, was still so hung up over his promise despite his own personal feelings, lol.
koleare chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
this is a new point of view...
Crimsonlink310 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Holy shit what a fic and the disturbing part is that Sakura in the Manga would or could have done this if the manga was focused on romance tragedy lol. Great job lord and I hope you make a sequel that has Naruto's friends reaction. Also it was interesting when I read it backwards as in from the bottom to top so the events would be more fluid lol. I look forward to more of your future work till the next time chaos out. BTW do you actually read every review you get? Because thats a lot of reviews.
Thyrokio chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
It was pretty awesome, the only thing missing in my opinion is a little ''after the murder'' people's reaction you know.

Good work
Starfire99 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
The short story is good, but I don't like the reverse time line of it. It kinda ruins the story to know how it's going to end from the very beginning. Maybe it's just my preference. Would have been a great story the other way around.
Cryptic Saiyan chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
great job man, a sakura whoruno story, also happy about the progress you've made with that look

hope to see more from you soon
The Elemental King of Hell chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
i can defentitly see that happening. sad, but true
tw2000 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
-shrugs-

Eh.
Antioch XX chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
I've re-read this several times already, really sad, but really good.
Astaroth De'vin chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
I like the format, but parts of it wind up being a little forced. Not even Naruto would believe Sakura asks him to bring back the boy she loves, and she'll stop loving Sasuke and start loving Naruto for it? If Sasuke comes back, she'll love Sasuke again!

At least you didn't fall into the trap of 'Naruto you knew it would end up this way. Now stop whining and be happy for me!' after walking in on them together, which pisses me off when I see it.
Zaion Indulias chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Sad, dark, depressing, and evil.

I like it.

Very well written, perhaps one of your better works.

-ZI
Dudtheman chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
is somthing wrong with me because im like good kill her? Oh well good one shot have to go read somthing happy now.
146 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »