Reviews for Broken Promise
koleare chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
this is a new point of view...
Crimsonlink310 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Holy shit what a fic and the disturbing part is that Sakura in the Manga would or could have done this if the manga was focused on romance tragedy lol. Great job lord and I hope you make a sequel that has Naruto's friends reaction. Also it was interesting when I read it backwards as in from the bottom to top so the events would be more fluid lol. I look forward to more of your future work till the next time chaos out. BTW do you actually read every review you get? Because thats a lot of reviews.
Thyrokio chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
It was pretty awesome, the only thing missing in my opinion is a little ''after the murder'' people's reaction you know.

Good work
Starfire99 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
The short story is good, but I don't like the reverse time line of it. It kinda ruins the story to know how it's going to end from the very beginning. Maybe it's just my preference. Would have been a great story the other way around.
Cryptic Saiyan chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
great job man, a sakura whoruno story, also happy about the progress you've made with that look

hope to see more from you soon
The Elemental King of Hell chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
i can defentitly see that happening. sad, but true
tw2000 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
-shrugs-

Eh.
Antioch XX chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
I've re-read this several times already, really sad, but really good.
Astaroth De'vin chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
I like the format, but parts of it wind up being a little forced. Not even Naruto would believe Sakura asks him to bring back the boy she loves, and she'll stop loving Sasuke and start loving Naruto for it? If Sasuke comes back, she'll love Sasuke again!

At least you didn't fall into the trap of 'Naruto you knew it would end up this way. Now stop whining and be happy for me!' after walking in on them together, which pisses me off when I see it.
Zaion Indulias chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Sad, dark, depressing, and evil.

I like it.

Very well written, perhaps one of your better works.

-ZI
Dudtheman chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
is somthing wrong with me because im like good kill her? Oh well good one shot have to go read somthing happy now.
LoPe21 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Wonderfull. Beautifully written I loved the steady rewinding of events, it was very well paced.
MarineWolf1994 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Wow...just wow.. This is a really, great story, though really tragic, and in my mind, completely possible. Like always, fantastic job.
Ebrius chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Hmm, he finally snapped, eh?
Gosu chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Hmm, I will have to see the next few chapters to give a full review
142 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »