Reviews for Galactik Football: the fight for existance
Dare-deviless chapter 2 . 9/19/2010
brilliant DH, I saw you'd updated and danced for 5 minutes, I was so happy. I'm extra happy about fighting with Ghostsammeo. That sounds fun and I could actually picture me doing that.

Keep it going. If you need help, I'm more than happy to offer it!
Ghostsammeo chapter 2 . 9/19/2010
...It was my parking space.
xXLauren MusicXx chapter 2 . 9/18/2010
COME ON FELLOW AUTHORS! WE CAN DO IT! Haha D Sweet chapter girl, I loved it ! ) Update soon please! D
WolfMoonSky chapter 2 . 9/18/2010
lol...I Love this story!

very nice chapter! please update soon!
Secret-writer91 chapter 2 . 9/18/2010
hahaha Love this story please update soon"!
adventure prince chapter 2 . 9/18/2010
nicely done i salute you good luck with the fight
ArabianNinja chapter 2 . 9/17/2010
Lol, now THAT was a clear clue XD Let's see what I can do about a Kaori pic ;-)

Nice chapter btw! Finally it goes on

Can't wait till it continues!

Nin
PEJP Bengtzone chapter 2 . 9/17/2010
In my opinion this battle would be pointless, especially since I've been giving the suggestion to check out Galactik Football on YouTube, to soccer-interested non-European authors on this site.
Link0180 chapter 2 . 9/17/2010
IM IN! WOO!

I like the fact im the 'calm and cool' type of guy on here :)

When do I get to meet Lune-Zeara? D:
Gerkyhen chapter 2 . 9/17/2010
Lmao at Femalespocks bit xD

can't wait to see more...of me! :D mwahahahahahahahaha!

I want to hug Micro-ice, Sinedd and D'jok at least once in this story please (Micro-ice cuz he's adorable, Sinedd cuz...you can probably guess, it's his voice! Leave me alone! :L and D'jok cuz he looks like he's been needing a hug recently. I'm waiting :) Good chappie :)
GFSista chapter 2 . 9/17/2010
Tea. Hmm, I could use a cuppa now...

Yay, you're back! And we have newbies! This was so funny, I loved FemaleSpock's slash outburst and the rap battle, it was awesome. Let the epic battles and jokes commence!
FemaleSpock chapter 2 . 9/17/2010
Oh my goddess! My sides are split from laughing! What can I say? I love the repetition of goons, the 'cat' joke, GFSista's tea addiction and of course...my crazy slash happy moment! Epicness, totally worth the wait!
Simon Cowell chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
You are the worst person ever
ArabianNinja chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
YAaaaay, sequel! And it starts with a kick-ass plan to stop Kermit! *muahahahahaha-cough, cough*
adventure prince chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
some new ones this is going to be better than the last one