Reviews for Here Comes The Sun
ThePainterOfWorlds chapter 26 . 6/15
Wait how did he become human? And when? I'm slightly lost
TheWolfsMoon1331 chapter 28 . 5/6
New chapter! :D - My lucky day!
RissaRW chapter 1 . 3/25
Yes. I love this. Four years later and I'm still obsessed with this movie. Edward and Audrey, OTP. Lol. And Lionel popping up at just the right time made me laugh haha
Padawan Kiba chapter 22 . 1/28
This story is awesome. When I found it, I was scared it was gonna end up like all the others, so I am glad it's still being updated. More please?!
ThePainterOfWorlds chapter 22 . 1/24
OMG what happened! Need more!
ThePainterOfWorlds chapter 21 . 1/17
I was literally screaming with happiness when you updated, it's so good. Can't wait for the next chapter. Hope that Audrey will be ok.
Pagan mama chapter 20 . 11/22/2014
Awesome, hoping for more soon, love the physical contact between them.
Maict chapter 18 . 10/11/2014
Now, this is going to be interesting. Edward's feeling a bit jealous huh? And he is a good man. What he doesn't seem to understand is that, no man can be good without flaws.
TheWolfsMoon1331 chapter 17 . 9/30/2014
Love it :D - I just just flicking through a few old fic's and saw that this had been updated 2hours ago! - Couldn't believe my luck :) - I really hope you continue updating soon and I hope the 3 of them continue to grow as a family - (and maybe Sam could even get his voice back? *hint hint*) - Love it all!
Maict chapter 15 . 9/11/2014
Finally! Phew, it's been a while since you updated, I never thought you would. Now the feelings are in the open, perhaps there could be a happy ending for both of them.
alleygirl24 chapter 14 . 2/23/2014
I adore this story. You capture emotions extremely well.
alleygirl24 chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
I like this. No offense, but you do have some grammar errors. Nothing terrible - it's actually very well-written - but enough to make me notice. I'd like to offer my services as a beta if you plan to continue. Just drop me a PM if you accept.
TheWolfsMoon1331 chapter 14 . 2/13/2014
Hey - Just wanted to ask… well, beg really and see if you were thinking of updating this story anytime soon? I really love the direction of this fic, it's the only one I've every read like it! And it's been a year since the last update… - 1 year and 4 months even…. and yes, I am trying to guilt-trip you - Can I dare hope that Edward will have many embarrassing moments with his and Audrey's relationship being shown to everyone? :D

Please Update Soon!
Maict chapter 14 . 2/1/2014
I'm sorry I doubt this story, but it hasn't been updated for a long time. If you see this review, just know that I'm waiting, it's an excellent story. And you're not bad at spelling. :)
Maict chapter 14 . 2/1/2014
Oh, and I know it's been two years, but if you're still continuing the story, seriously doubt it though, can you make a chapter on Samuel's point of view?