Reviews for Here Comes The Sun
Padawan Kiba chapter 22 . 1/28
This story is awesome. When I found it, I was scared it was gonna end up like all the others, so I am glad it's still being updated. More please?!
ThePainterOfWorlds chapter 22 . 1/24
OMG what happened! Need more!
ThePainterOfWorlds chapter 21 . 1/17
I was literally screaming with happiness when you updated, it's so good. Can't wait for the next chapter. Hope that Audrey will be ok.
Pagan mama chapter 20 . 11/22/2014
Awesome, hoping for more soon, love the physical contact between them.
Maict chapter 18 . 10/11/2014
Now, this is going to be interesting. Edward's feeling a bit jealous huh? And he is a good man. What he doesn't seem to understand is that, no man can be good without flaws.
TheWolfsMoon1331 chapter 17 . 9/30/2014
Love it :D - I just just flicking through a few old fic's and saw that this had been updated 2hours ago! - Couldn't believe my luck :) - I really hope you continue updating soon and I hope the 3 of them continue to grow as a family - (and maybe Sam could even get his voice back? *hint hint*) - Love it all!
Maict chapter 15 . 9/11/2014
Finally! Phew, it's been a while since you updated, I never thought you would. Now the feelings are in the open, perhaps there could be a happy ending for both of them.
alleygirl24 chapter 14 . 2/23/2014
I adore this story. You capture emotions extremely well.
alleygirl24 chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
I like this. No offense, but you do have some grammar errors. Nothing terrible - it's actually very well-written - but enough to make me notice. I'd like to offer my services as a beta if you plan to continue. Just drop me a PM if you accept.
TheWolfsMoon1331 chapter 14 . 2/13/2014
Hey - Just wanted to ask… well, beg really and see if you were thinking of updating this story anytime soon? I really love the direction of this fic, it's the only one I've every read like it! And it's been a year since the last update… - 1 year and 4 months even…. and yes, I am trying to guilt-trip you - Can I dare hope that Edward will have many embarrassing moments with his and Audrey's relationship being shown to everyone? :D

Please Update Soon!
Maict chapter 14 . 2/1/2014
I'm sorry I doubt this story, but it hasn't been updated for a long time. If you see this review, just know that I'm waiting, it's an excellent story. And you're not bad at spelling. :)
Maict chapter 14 . 2/1/2014
Oh, and I know it's been two years, but if you're still continuing the story, seriously doubt it though, can you make a chapter on Samuel's point of view?
Maict chapter 14 . 1/31/2014
I hope that Audrey does not turn into a vampire. It would break my heart, however, it would be better if Edward could turn human.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON/