Reviews for Everything Burns
pinkcrazyness chapter 18 . 6/5/2012
love it please keep updating
Captain Severus Padfeet chapter 17 . 1/30/2011
more please! :D was very intersting...the last three chapters i mean.
sydneysages chapter 17 . 1/3/2011
*sorry* my phone has been dodged recently & wouldn't let me review... I don't often go on the computer so... Forgive me!

Amazing chapter! So, well, great :P

Vicky xx
ShelbzieSue chapter 17 . 1/2/2011
please please update soon
Alex11215 chapter 16 . 12/31/2010
Just read through the whole story, absolutely loved it. Cannot wait for more and hope it comes quick. I'm not sure how hermione didn't figure out that Draco stole the galleon but I hope she does soon. I am also a bit confused about the timeline. So what happened in-between their seventh yr. And now? That was four or five years, were they horcrux hunting that entire time? Please update soon!
ShelbzieSue chapter 16 . 12/30/2010
please update soon
Captain Severus Padfeet chapter 14 . 11/26/2010
Interesting, can't wait for more twists and more draco. ;)
ItsOnMars chapter 14 . 11/25/2010
This chapter was great! The conversation between Draco and Blaise was great, because it was interesting to have Hermione listen in on them and reflect on it by herself instead of having her actually be a part of it.

I don't think that last sentence of mine made sense...

Anyway, I'm guessing the Slytherin friend might be Pansy? Or am I wrong?

Update soon :)
ItsOnMars chapter 13 . 11/21/2010
I just discovered your story, but I think it's great! I'm a big Dramione fan, and think you portray the characters really well. You have a great writing style, and your language is really great. I love your story, and can't wait until you udate!
forcedapathy chapter 12 . 10/16/2010
This is absolutely awesome please update soon!
Captain Severus Padfeet chapter 12 . 10/13/2010
Ha ha HA! _ U wrote more! Sry just excited, it's very good writting and I can't wait to read more. So glad Draco's finally asking Herm for help. Been waiting for that.
sydneysages chapter 12 . 10/13/2010
ahhh yay, i am glad the update happened now - a really good chapter!

i forgot, is harry definitely dead?

vicky xx
Captain Severus Padfeet chapter 11 . 10/6/2010
I like its originality and it is very well written. Love the dialogue and knowing what the characters are thinking. Can't wait for more.
sydneysages chapter 11 . 7/7/2010
really gooood chapter update soon please. P.S i really like the way the story is going :-))
Crescent Beam Shower chapter 11 . 7/6/2010
I love this story. And I have to say... I know how Hermione feels, you know, about Ron. One of my friends fell in love with me and I didn't feel the same way. :s So... I know one thing for sure, Ron is NOT going to be happy about her and Draco... he is probably going to try to ruin the relationship, am I right? Anyway, love it, I've added it to favorites, keep up the good work!