Reviews for Clarity
Ready to fly chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
I love little one shots like these and this is amazing I love your writing style I wish you would write more stories haha. This was great :)
handymanshipper chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Go watch anime ash can eat as much as snorax Misty and May can down plenty of food though not quite as much as Ash and scarely Dawn can eat more then ash
turle chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Never knew Misty had that kind of language.
Wind Blown Dreamer chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Awww, how adorable! I like the part when Ash finally realizes Misty isn't a little girl anymore, that she's a mature person with responsibilities. Lovely story, very well thought out. Bravo!
Aaml4life chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Omg! How good are you! That was so well written. I loved how you added the "I see you" at the end. It was so well played out and written. Amazing. Keep it up!
Risque Tendencies chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Really great writing, it was an enjoyable read, and I really felt the feelings of the characters - especially towards the very end.

First fic I've read in this fandom, but I'm glad I did. ]
Crystalgurl101 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
GEEEEEEEEH!

That was the sound i made after finishing this story and falling out of my chair!

"And you don't look good in pink, but you do in yellow. Blue and red too, I suppose... but mostly yellow." Hee hee. I love that line! x3 Ash was too cute! So dense, and clueless, but in the end, he always gets it! *FAVES FAVES FAVES FAVES* This is SO going on my Favorites list! Its one of the cutest, sweetest, funniest, most original stories i've come across!

1000/10 stars!
Alyss Ashworth chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Daww! I think I just melted into a puddle of goo due to how positively CUTE this story is :) You portrayed Ash really well: He's dense and one step behind everyone else in figuring out what's really going on. But then, he gets it! (with help from his friends ;) and he becomes very sincere and caring. Perfect!

I think the part where Ash and Misty were looking through the store windows was my favorite though...It was SUCH an "Ash being stupid" moment, and I wanted to give Ash a smack myself

A lovely oneshot overall :) I'm glad you took time to write it up and post it!
Ahzruel chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
This is beautiful, a fine jewel in the scorching, parched earth...i LOVED it
Cristipotter chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
BEAUTIFUL! That was really gorgeous! I loved the whole thing about Misty's clothes being yellow for some reason, and pretty much everything that happened! Great, great work!
Kahtita chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
I see you. Nice phrase for this fic, nice ending, cute history too. :D
lovedizzy chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
This was really good! It was written extremely well!
Animegod 197 chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Beautiful, especially the ending line.
Steveaaml chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Aw cute! I loved that it was a cheek-kiss too.

This bit was wonderful:

"Why do you think she wanted to come with you today?"

"And why she hasn't dated in years."

"And why your first on her speed dial."

A long exhale, then he was gone, with no hesitation.

Great work, and best wishes to you!
paiialuna chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
wooooooo soo deep and so true :D!

love it!